Thirty One

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

Sooah

Jungkook looks at me and his lips twirl into a very soft smile and I wasn't able to hold mine from curling, as I smile back at him. And then his eyes wander down probably eyeing my outfit and I find him gliding his tongue on his lower lip. I suddenly feel flushing at his intense stare but that quickly disappears when I watch his outfit.

It was very simple but bruh who are we talking about! He looks perfect in every piece of cloth and don't let me start when he isn't wearing any clothes. He looks damn sexy, naked! Okay, I'll stop. But right now he isn't helping me a bit with his outfit. He is wearing a red shirt and black ripped jeans which are as always perfectly hugging his massive thighs. He is so fucking sexy!

What do I do with this handsome creature?

"Sooah~" Jimin calls and I snap my eyes at him.

He smiles at me, more like mischievously and then he steps towards me and then next thing I know he is holding my hand in his making me stand on my feet and pulling me into a very tight hug. I smile and hug him back within an instant which results in him tightening his arms around me more.

He broke the hug. "You're looking quite sexy!" He compliments and winks at me

And I don't know why I glance at Jungkook. But when I do Jungkook is already glaring at Jimin and I guess that is what I wanted to observe. I smirk and turn towards Jimin and give him my very sweet smile muttering a 'thankyou' for his compliment.

Jimin then peeks a look at Jungkook and I see Jimin is giving Jungkook a very mischievous look which isn't unnoticed by Jungkook as he is keeping his glare on Jimin while his tongue is been drag inside of his cheek. And I've noticed that it is one of Jungkook's way to define his annoyance.

Jimin glances back at me. "Let's dance?" He invites and I nod agreeing with him.

I and Jimin excused ourselves from all of them as we then walk toward the dance compartment. We begin dancing with Jimin's hand fixed on my waist and mine on his shoulders. We are rhythmically moving our bodies as we are smiling while feeling the tune.