Twenty Seven

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

Mature content •

Jungkook

Stumbling back to my house I hurriedly opened the door with our lips still moving with each other, hungrily. We both got inside the house and I closed the door behind me. My hands moved down her thighs and lift her and she was quick enough to encircle her legs around my waist.

I don't know how my patience waited until I was back to my place. I was feeling to pound on her right there on the cliff, in front of the lake and under the moonlight but however, I found myself asking her 'my place or your place' and she was fast enough to answer 'whoever you want' in the same heated tone as me and then I don't know how I managed to drive back to my place.

I just know that I can't control myself and that she wants me as much as I want her.

I walk in hurry towards my room with her body press against mine, my hands roaming inside of her sweatshirt and her hands lost in my hair, playing and tugging on it making me groan at the feeling. I then kick my room door open and shut it again with my foot and I then slam her against the door kissing my way down her jaw placing soft kisses on her skin.

"Tell me now if you want me to stop or else I won't be able to hold on to myself any further," I whisper against her skin and look at her.

"Then don't," She whispers back.

I look at her to find any indication for me to stop but all I can see is desperation and passion in her eyes. A groan escapes from my chest when I watch at how her eyes are telling me that she wants me as I want her. I dive my head back to her neck kissing her and her hands run through my hair. I trail my tongue while kissing and sucking her skin making her moan at the feeling. I firmly grip her ass before squeezing it making her whimper and she threw her head back giving me more access.

"I want this up," I whisper in her ear with my hand holding the hem of her sweatshirt and then I move my hand to the waistline of her Jeans. "And I want these down," I look at her and she just nods her head looking at me.

"Words," I demand sternly.