Fourty Two

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

Sooah

I got into the shopping mall with Minji as we both then make our way towards the dress section. We stopped there and again Minji and I start roaming to take a few dresses and yeah I also need some casual clothes and some innerwear of course!

"Sooah?!" I turn my head looking at Minji.

"Yes?"

"Look at this," She points at the somewhere and I follow her gaze.

My gaze lands on the red dress which was hung on the hanger. It was indeed a very beautiful bold red colour party wear dress. It has a mermaid cut with a high side slit and it was off-shoulder. The material of the dress was satin and the bold red colour was making the dress look complete seductive.

"Wow!" I say astonished.

"It is beautiful right?" Minji asks and I am quick enough to nod.

"And you'll look more beautiful in it!" I say turning to look at her.

She looks at me and then shakes her head smiling. "Nope, I'm just telling you that it's beautiful! I'm not planning to buy it," She tells.

"Let me buy it for you!" I say instantly.

She looks at me and quickly shakes her head. "No, please! It's okay!" She denies.

I frown looking at her. "You didn't love the dress?" I ask.

"I did love the dress, but...."

"No buts! Lemme buy it for you!" I say and when she is again about to deny I speak up. "And next time you buy something for me, we're cool!?" I insist.

She looks at me and sighs. "Fine," She agrees.

And buy her that dress!

We then keep roaming in the shopping mall. Grabbing some day-to-day life stuff. Some clothes; casual and as well as party wear, also I got myself two pairs of sandals and a pair of white sneakers. I also got two sweaters because winters are close! And same goes for Minji, she also took some daily essential stuff and some clothes, etc.

Hmm, I got many things for myself!

"Movie?" Minji asks when we exit the shopping mall and are striding our way towards her car.