Sixty Two

(Unedited)

(Unedited)

Yoongi

I am now standing in front of Minji's apartment door. I stare at the door contemplating whether should I knock or not. I know something is going on with her. Like I'm not here to comfort her but I know that she's walking on a different path.

Which is not good. 

I'm here to talk to her. I'm here to confront her.

Whatever games she's playing is not good for her. She thinks that no one knows what goes in that little head of hers. She thinks no one is aware of the demons in her head that are making her do things that she shouldn't do.

Hell, she is not like this. But the demons in her head are controlling her actions. And I cannot just let her destroy someone— that is Sooah. I cannot let her make her hands dirty because she is obsessed with Kook.

Yes, I figured this out a long time ago that Minji has this weird obsession over Kook. I just needed a confirmation of this particular thing so that's why I followed her every chance I got.

I saw her meeting Nari and plotting Sooah's kidnapping. I feel like a pathetic friend that I didn't tell Kook or even tried to save Sooah knowing very well that these both were plotting against her.

Minji wasn't like this before. But then, we didn't see anyone with Kook before. He never gave anyone a chance to invade his mind and his heart and his soul, which he gave to Sooah when he met her.

And now that he's letting someone invade his mind and heart, Minji cannot handle the fact that he's not with her but with someone else. He's not giving her the privilege to do so, but someone else.

That someone happened to be Sooah.

What Minji is doing is really shitty. And if Jungkook gets to know about this. No one can be responsible for what he does. I've seen his concern towards Sooah. He can go to any extent to make the person suffer if that person makes Sooah suffer.

But what will he do when he gets to know that his childhood best friend is trying to destroy the person he's so much in love with? A person for whom he'll do anything. He can die for her and he can kill if he wants.

He won't do anything even if he gets to know. He'll just be shattered to the next level, after knowing the truth about Minji. He'll be hurt, like so much hurt if he gets to know that all of these happening lately is because of Minji.

Minji is not even realising that she is destroying so much, she's destroying more than one person unintentionally—or maybe intentionally.