Nineteen

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

Sooah

"Miss Lee I want you in my office now," Jungkook said as he walked into his cabin.

I looked at him blankly and at Jiyong who was looking at me raising her eyebrows in a confused manner. She stood up and walked towards me. "I really don't understand what's with him," She stated looking at me.

I looked at her and sighed. "I don't know, he gives me some work to do. So yeah, I'll get going now." I said as I stood up.

Jiyong placed her hand on my shoulder.
"Hey, You okay?" She asked in concern.

I pursed my lips and ran my fingers through my hair. "I am," I stated looking at her.

"It's okay, you're already avoiding him right? and also I'm sure that he won't do anything to you without your consent. So relax." She stated with a reassuring smile.

I smiled back at her. Yesterday she started speaking with me normally as I also told her everything about what is bothering me. She told me that to be natural and do not bother about it much. And also assured me that everything will be fine.

I walked inside the cabin after knocking on the door. As usual, he gave me some documents to check and also told me to sit on the couch across from his table. I sat there and started working. Today I'm but relaxed than yesterday maybe because I told Jiyong and she helped me to calm myself down.

But, I'm still nervous around him!! And I'll try my best to ignore him, so yeah! It's not like I don't like it whenever he tries to be close to me but I kinda like it...!! Wait, what? Shut up Sooah. I mean I don't hate it but I don't even like it? I don't know! Maybe I do! But still, I don't know about the enthusiasm I sense in me whenever he's near me.

I sighed as I shook my head and focused on my work instead of my fantastic thoughts about my Handsome Boss. I did my work for about ten minutes. I put the pen in between my teeth as I took the documents and started to cross-check them.

After a while, I glanced at him and he was all focused on his work typing something. I looked at him and today he was not wearing his necktie. The first two buttons of his black shirt were undone and his coat was placed behind his armchair as his sleeves were folded till his elbow showing his veiny arms and damn those tattoos!

I kept admiring him as I feel myself getting excited. And did I tell you, that he looks completely breathtaking in black? I think this is really turn on for me. "Holy!" I muttered to myself as I continued checking him out.