Thirty Seven

✧

✧.*✧°.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧

Third Person POV

Jungkook lets out a sigh as he was finally done checking and arranging the documents. He stretches his arms and let his head fall to the back of the couch. Taehyung and Jiyong as well loosen up their bodies after working for continuous three hours. Jungkook is still thinking that everyone forgot his birthday.

Jungkook lifts his head and then looks at Taehyung and Jiyong who were lazily sitting on the couch. He sighs as he takes his cells and checks if he got any message from anyone, but all could see was some notification from his email of some work-related things.

"I'll get going," He announces standing up.

"NO!" Taehyung and Jiyong yell.

They both quickly stands up and the next second they are standing near Jungkook. He looks at them and knits his brows as they just let out a nervous chuckle looking at him.

"What no?" Jungkook says raising his brows.

Taehyung and Jiyong share glances at each other. While Jungkook keeps his eyes on both of them waiting for them to answer. Taehyung looks at Jungkook and lets out his cute boxy smile.

"Let's go and watch a movie," Taehyung offers.

Jiyong fastly nods. "Yes yes, let's go and have some fun," She responds cheerfully.

Jungkook looks at them in confusion and then sighs. "Alright, I'll get going then," He says and starts walking away.

"Wait!" Again Taehyung and Jiyong talk at the same time.

Jungkook halts and turns around looking at both of them as he tucks his hands in his pockets and waits for them to talk. Jiyong lets out a bright smile looking at him and speaks.

"Kook," She starts. "We were saying let's go and watch a movie. All three of us," She explains.