Charmed_Sunshine_22 (On hiatus)📒

Let's meet our next reviewer Charmed_Sunshine_22

~Payment~

A mention in your book that Charms from FMC and TheBooktrovert has reviewed your story. (Do tag me)

Shout outfor the both communities on your message board.

To read any story of mine (optional)

~Genres I prefer~

All genres (The exception is coming;))

~Genres, I don't prefer~

Exception: Mature and horror as well as AnuPre/Parica stories (Sorry for sounding harsh, if ya wanna kill me with boredom, then you can ask for a review, it's nothing against the writers it's just the couple makes me want to sleep just like the movie Jab tak hai Jaan).

SwaSan stories I'm not interested in, but I would review them if needed.

~Time I need to review the book~

Max a week, if I cannot complete the review in that week, I will notify TheBooktrovert and you @ whoever requested for the review. I'm just asking you to be a bit patient.

~Focus area~

I mainly focus on cover, title, blurb, creativity, flow of the story and a bit of the focus is on the grammar as I only want to help in becoming the best that you can be as a writer, of course!

~Expectations from the writers~

Be kind, be patient, be creative and be yourself because I believe in you guys✨

~Pointers for writers~

Write until you are happy with what you have written, appreciate the readers you have but don't write anything you are not comfortable with.

Do not let constructive criticism, especially bashing make you feel insecure!

~Note~

I'm going to be honest with you guys but hopefully not be rude to you guys.

Please don't bash me, if you don't like what I have written about your story as I appreciate you to be honest with me too. If any questions arise, feel free to ask me. Have a nice day,

Book name - Wattpad username- Genre- Completed/Ongoing-No

Book name -
Wattpad username-
Genre-
Completed/Ongoing-
No. Of chapters- ( For long stories, please make sure it consists at least 10-15 chapters, otherwise your request will be rejected)
Mature/LGBTQ-
Will you be able to handle critical criticism?-
Password-
Rules followed-
 Tag your chosen reviewer-

Tags(5)-

Note: Please fill the form in a single comment or else your form will not be accepted.

TheBooktrovert