Arnav's Love

Book name - Arnav's Love

Author - Dipanwita86

Reviewer - JuhiMehta268

Title(Titre)

I have mixed opinion about the title is not that bad but it was not intriguing to catch the attention of the readers at first glance as it looks very common and simple you could have thought of something creative here so in my opinion changing of title is definitely recommended.

Cover(coverture)

Cover can be much better it's way to simple . It's not at all appealing and cover is second most important thing which gains the attention of readers there is no creativity from your side while selecting the cover. There are so many graphic designers here in wattpad ask them to make a cover for your story.

Blurb(la description)

Blurb is very important part of any story as it is what attracts the reader to our story.Here the blurb of your story is very simple it doesn't have that intensity to catch the readers attention at very first glance. I really liked your storyline but not the blurb so it didn't pushed me press the read button. So it would better if you change your blurb try to add something more interesting some quote that showcase the emotions of the story.

Storyline(scenario)

Here! you win my heart. The storyline is very good  I  loved your plot it was something new. You managed to pen down your creativity very well and its definitely commendable. But you have started the story from the middle of the show so those who haven't watch the show it would be difficult for them to understand the story. As you said the story is partially based on the sheetal track so you could have written a little synopsis about that track so it would be much easier for non- Arshi readers to understand your story. While overall the storyline is just amazing.

Characters(Personnages)

No character sketch was there it would have been better if you had given a small character sketch about the improtant characters, But Overall you portrayed your characters very well.The emotions of khushi and Arnav was on point I was feeling connected with them It was that good I fell in love the way you portrayed them so amazing work done here.

Grammar(grammerie)

The grammar part was just perfect, Personally I didn't find any grammatical mistakes. Yup there were some punctuation error but that were negligible.

Flow(couler)

The flow or the detailing of the story was good.I didn't feel any break as the story proceeded .The flow is perfect.

Reviewer opinion(critique)

Overall the book is amazing. The plot was something different. I loved the way you portrayed your characters the emotions and everything that were just on point. And your creativity enhances it more. Some editing is definitely required just look the above points I mentioned. Overall a very good book to read. All the best. I hope the review is helpful to you.

Thanku
Juhi

__💗💗__

We hope that the review is helpful to you

Please complete the due payment of the reviewer