Gobllin (Shreya)

Book name: Gobllin
Author's name: Ahsana_
Reviewer: Daisy_srt

Review:

Title:(Titre)

The title was interesting. It was something new. It caught my attention and it made me click on the story details to know more.

Cover:(couverture)

It is a crime thriller. The first thing that comes to my mind when I read crime is blood and dark. The cover does contain blood but perhaps it lacks the dark theme that I was looking for. It does not give me that eerie feeling.

Blurb: (la description)

The blurb is supposed to be short and precise and it should urge the person to read the book and your blurb did just that. I couldn't wait to read the book. It made me curious. Amazing job!

Storyline: (scènario)

The storyline is very interesting. It keeps you hooked and on the edge just
what you need for a crime thriller.

Grammar: (grammaire)

There are quite a few grammatical errors in the book. The book needs a bit of editing.

Characters: (personnages)

The characters are good but I couldn't see any character development. The
characters feelings and emotions weren't portrayed and that was the reason I couldn't connect with the characters.

Flow :( Couler)

The felt the book was a bit fast. You directly showed the murder. I would have preferred if a little background of the village was given. It would have brought the whole story together.

Reviewer opinion: ( critique)

The story line is great and it does great in keeping the readers attention. A few grammatical errors but good editing will take of that. The book lacked description. You have written everything to the point and that puts you off. There is a serial killing happening, there should be fear, there should be anger as well but it didn't come across. I didn't feel it while I was reading. You need to play with words and delve deeper into the characters. Apart from that, story has a lot of scope. You have a lot of caliber in you as a writer. I wish you all the best.

Sorry for late publishing. Hope this review will help you. Please complete the reviewer's payment.

Thank you
TheBooktrovert