Stardust A collection of short stories (Pournu)

Reviewer: Pournu

Author:ChinmayiRao

Book Name: Stardust A collection of short stories

Title (8.5/10):

A good choice. Stars are always fascinating.Lets hope the stories inside are fascinating as well. Title definitely makes you curious about the content and this is no exception. So a good job on the title.

Cover (8/10)

Beautiful sky with stars twinkling is a sight to behold. And the girl gazing at the sea depicts her inner turmoil. With stars in title this night sky is fantastic choice for cover. Once again a good job.

Blurb (6.5/10)

Blurb is essential to pique readers interest and you need to work a little more on that. It can be better and some parts are good. It has to be short yet fascinating and should make them want to read further but make sure that you don't reveal much about what's inside.

Story-line (7/10):

It was a good read. Each story was a treat to read and the pain that girl felt reached me through your words. Each story had something to tell.Keep writing more and more.

Dialogue and expression (7/10):

You did good for the most part but I would like you to improve at some places as they could be delivered in a better way to make it more effective.

Creativity and Originality (8/10):

Your stories are creative and different from regular plots. Kudos to you for that. I would suggest to let your creativity fly. Looking forward for more stories from you.

Overall Engagement (7.5/10):

It was highly engaging and each characters leave a mark in your heart and its not a easy thing to do. especially in short stories.

Grammar (7/10):

The language used is simple and easy to read. Your hold on language is good as well.But you need to work on typos,sentence formation and gender. The Pronoun used sometimes gets interchanged with the gender. Do have a look and proofread it once more.

Characters(8.5/10)

All the character evoke a certain emotions within you. They connect on a personal level and make you feel the same emotions as them. So Good work on the characters.

Flow (8/10):

It is in sync with the story-line.Hence no complaints from my side.

TOTAL: 76/100

Thank you! Hope, it helped you.

Please complete the reviewer's payment if it is not done yet. Ignore if it is already done.

Regards,
TheBooktrovert