Angel's Brute (Maha)

Author : Suk-24
Reviewer : maha_manan1108

Title/Titre : (9/10)
The phrase Angel's brute, a unique and catchy title for the story. Good that you chose a title apt for the story. Nice!!

Cover/Couverture : (6/10)
Cover is the main thing that attracts readers towards the story. Your cover is nice and simple, but it could have been made more resembling to the story. Even font can be chnaged accordingly. Please look over it.

Blurb/La Description : (10/10)
Blurb is short and perfect for the story, which is explaining the story well and increasing the curiosity of readers. You have done a good job on it. Keep it up.

Plot and flow/Couler : (19.5/20)
A dark story which explained a relationship from lust to love. The plot is carried out beautifully from first to last, I didn't see any fault there. Flow of the story is good throughout. It was a tempting dark story mixture of possessiveness and love. At last also you ended with suspense of sequel which made it curious including me.

Dialogue/Expression : (10/10)
The narration, character pov and dialogues carried the story to a next level. You did a good part in differentiating which made it all clear to read. The dialogue expression, emotions of the character can be felt in real life which is the soul of the story. You did an excellent job, keep it up.

Grammar/Grammaire (9.5/10)
The story was flawless and every line was neatly explained throughout, no errors or typos being found. But it would be nice if you check it once again for safety.

Creativity/originality(La créativité/Originalité) : (9/10)
The plot can be the same as all a dark theme story mixture of possessiveness, lust and love, but the emotion and the way you carried out the story was overall very nice and the plus point was the twist and turn of the story. Keep it up.

Overall engagement/Engagement global : (18.5/20)
A story mixture of emotions, from lust to love of two souls. Loved the way all emotions of characters were well described and explained, which can be felt in real. The flow and plot was great, and twists and turns are a plus point for the story.

Reviewer Opinion :
Cover is needed to be taken care of, that's it, or else it's a thrilling suspense love story, can be read by all. Hope it was helpful, all the best for your future upcoming stories.

Total (91.5/100)
Thank you! Hope, it helped you.

Please complete the reviewer's payment if it is not done yet. Ignore the request if it is already done.

Thank you!
TheBooktrovert