Love and Believe (Sampurna)

Reviewer: I_LOVE_FARTING

Author:- samihaahmad20

Book name: Love and Believe

Title: 5/10
In my opinion the title is pretty common but it does go well with the story so it's an average title.

Cover: 4/10
I'm a person of aesthetics so maybe that's why the cover didn't intrigue me as such but yes simplicity is still a great option.

Description: 8/10
In the world of bad boy×good girl, yes this description sure does catch a lot of attention. I liked it a lot.

Flow: 7/10
There were absolutely no sharp turns, the story has a good flow, and the events did succeed in keeping me invested in the story.

Dialogue: 6/10

Character: 6/10
The character sketch was good. The notorious, as well as lovable side of the female lead, is my favourite, though the physical description of the characters was quite typical but the author somewhere did succeed in showcasing the characters as a bit different.

Grammar: 8/10

A few grammatical errors might come under the radar but overall it's undetectable.

Creativity: 6/10

The story has a good plot however the writing skills made it mediocre. The author tried hard to be out of the box and succeeded 40%. As a reader I could guess what was coming up next.

Storyline: 6/10

The story does have a good storyline but if the writing skills would have been better it was possible to make the story more engaging, as mentioned earlier a few things were similar to the mainstream typical stories.

Overall engagement: 7/10

It was a good relief from typical mainstream stories and can be my preferred one to read before going to bed. I highly suggest continuing writing because if the author has similar ideas with refined writing skills it would be a hit.

Total: 63/100

Thank you! Hope, it helped you.

Please complete the reviewer's payment if it is not done yet. Ignore the request if it is already done.

TheBooktrovert