Trap Me Within Yourself (Smriti)

Reviewer : NailedItSmriti
Author: Harshita__180103
OS name:- Trap Me Within Yourself
Book name : With Love

Title/Titre :(7/10)

The title is good but it isn't giving that feel or vibe you know that lures you in reading it.

Cover/Couverture :(7.5/10)

Blurb/La Description : (9/10)

Storyline/Scénario : (7.5/10)

I loved how raw the emotions of Anirudh were. The yearning, the pain, the tears, everything was beautifully explained. You did a commendable job however why Bondita was killed and who killed her, that part was not as descriptive as I expected it to be. However the end got me.

Dialogue/Expression (9/10)

I could literally feel the pain of Anirudh, the longing and also the selfless love. It's painfully beautiful, it pins you to read but at the same time it's just to beautiful that you can't resist.

Creativity/Originality(9/10)

Never read something so raw, pure and mesmerizing.

Overall engagement/Engagement global :(8/10)

So according to me the story is fabulous and people who accept the harsh reality will definitely like this one. All the efforts are paid off.

Grammar/Grammaire :(10/10)

Characters/Personnages : (9/10)

The emotions depicted by the characters were very well delivered. The transparency in the personality of Anirudh was subtle as well as easy to read.

Flow/Couler :(7.5/10)

The flashback part was a bit too fast. You could have shown a bit more of their moments and that would have strengthen the emotional connect between the readers and the story or the characters.

Overall Score:-83.5/100
Thank you! Hope, it helped you.

Please complete the reviewer's payment if it is not done yet. Ignore the request if it is already done.

Thank you!
TheBooktrovert