Ch. 5- Kiss Me Kiss Me

Finally, the end of the day came. I grabbed my backpack and closed my locker. I turn around to see Ashton standing in front of me.

Well he was kinda just there and at first I didn't see him so I kinda ran into his chest. I backed up dazed and looked up at him. He held my arms and looked in my eyes.

" Hey, you okay?" Ashton asks.

" Yeah I'm fine. Just didn't see you there." I say. Ashton lets go of my arms. He pulls his car keys out of his pocket.

" So, um let's go." Ashton says twirling his car keys in his hand.

" Sounds good to me." I say. Together we walked out of the school and to Ashton's car. He first opened my door and made sure I was in. Then he ran to the driver side and got in himself. He put the keys into the car. I put my seatbelt on.

" You know, you didn't have to open my door for me. I could've done it myself." I say. Ashton puts his seatbelt on.

" Yeah, but I felt like I needed to be a gentleman." Ashton says. Ashton pulls out and starts to drive back to his house.

We eventually got to Ashton's house. I get out while Ashton gets out. He walks to his garage and makes it open. He walks in and turns to me.

" Coming?" Ashton asks. I quickly walk to Ashton. Together we walked inside his house. He takes his shoes off and so do I.

" Mum, I'm home!" Ashton yells. And in that yell, you could hear an Australian accent. I never knew Ashton was Australian...

" Did you ask that girl to be your tutor?!" His mum yells back. Ashton brings me into his kitchen. His mum was sitting at his kitchen table. His mum looks at the both of us.

" You tell me." Ashton says showing me to his mum.

" Good, now go study." Ashton's mum says. Ashton brings me upstairs and hopefully to his room. And I was right.

His room was kinda boring. He had a couple rock band posters on his walls. And that was about it. He also had a drum set in the corner of his room.

" Oh, so you play drums?" I say mentioning towards his drum set. Ashton places his backpack on his bed.

" Yeah. I'm actually in a band." Ashton says.

" Really? What's it called?" I ask sitting on his bed.

" 5 Seconds of Summer. But you've probably haven't heard of us. We're not that popular." Ashton says.

" I'll look for you guys from now on." I say. Ashton smiles.

" It'd be good to have a fan base." Ashton says.

" Consider me your number one fan." I say. Ashton giggles.

" Alright, we should get to work." Ashton says.

" I agree very much so." I say. Ashton grabs his math book out of his backpack. He comes and sits next to me. He places his math book on his lap. He turns to the page of what he needs help with in his math book.

" So, explain to me what you need help with." I say.

" Freaking factoring. Why the hell do we need to learn about factoring? It's not important at all!" Ashton says.

" I ask that question everyday. What don't you get about it?" I say.

" How to factor it, pretty much. I just don't understand how you do it." Ashton says. I take one of the examples from his book. I write down step by step how to factor the example. Then I show him my work. He slowly nodded his head.