Ch. 26- Arguments

Addy's P.O.V

I was at my locker searching for my calculator the next day at school. I couldn't find it anywhere. I hear someone approach me.

" Looking for this?" A voice asks. I turn around. Shawn was standing in front of me holding my calculator. I grab it from his hands.

" Why would you have my calculator?" I ask.

" Because I needed to borrow it." Shawn says.

" Thanks for returning it and taking it without my permission." I say.

" Aw, come on! I thought you would be fine if I just borrowed it!" Shawn says.

" You're right. I'm fine with you borrowing it." I say. Shawn kisses my cheek.

" Thanks. You're a great friend." Shawn says. I blush.

" What the fuck did I just see?" A deep raspy voice says. Shawn and I turn to see Harry. He had his hands balled in fists and looked really angry.

" Really Harry? You're freaking out over a kiss on the cheek? That's a friendly gesture. And Shawn literally just said you're a great friend after. Will you just calm down? There is nothing wrong with him." I say.

" How do I know that there is nothing wrong with him? He could end up, like, raping you or something!" Harry says.

" Okay, that was a step too far. He would never rape anyone. You, of all people, would probably be the one to use me in the wrong way." I say.

" Why would you ever think that about me? I would never do that to you! I love you too damn much to ever do that!" Harry says.

" Neither would Shawn. You know what, you can apologize to me and Shawn when you decide to stop being such a douche." I say. I close my locker and turn to Shawn." Come on Shawn."

I start walking away from Harry, Shawn quickly follows me. I walk to Calum's locker, hoping he was there. I spotted Calum, Michael and Ashton standing by his locker. I felt relieved seeing one of my best friends.

I ran up to Calum and threw my arms around him. It kinda caught him off guard and he staggered a little bit. I started sobbing into his shirt. He turns around and holds me in his arms.

" Dude, Addy, what's wrong?" Calum asks.

" Harry thought Addy was cheating on him with me so he blew up at her and then she blew up at him and so I think they're in a little fight right now." Shawn says.

" Is it true Addy?" Calum asks. I nod my head. Calum makes me look at him.

" I'll help you through this little fight, okay? There is no need to worry." Calum says.

" Dude, Harry seems like a fucking dick." Ashton says.

" He really isn't though." I say wiping at my eyes, looking at Ashton.

" He's making you cry. He's a dick." Michael says.

" He isn't once you get to know him." I say.

" I'm coming over to your house after school and we'll talk about it then, okay?" Calum says. I nod my head. That sounds good. The first bell of the day rings. Calum kisses my forehead.

" Have a good day at school." Calum says.

" Will do." I say. Shawn and I walk to our first hour.

" You know what I don't understand?" Shawn asks.

" What don't you understand?" I ask.

" When I kiss your cheek, Harry has to flip his shit. But when Calum kisses your forehead, he probably would be fine with it. Why?" Shawn says.

" That's a good question. He knows Calum and knows that we're nothing like each other, so I guess he's fine with it. But he really doesn't know you yet and he thinks you're a goody-goody like me. That's probably only the reason why." I say.

" He's literally a dumb shit." Shawn says.

" You can say that again." I say. We walk into Ms. White's classroom. We walk to our assigned seats. Liam looks at me.

" What's between you and Shawn?" Liam whispers.

" There's nothing between us. We are just friends." I say. The bell to start class rings. The stragglers walk in. And then Ms. White started to teach her lesson.

~~~

I didn't want to go to art class today. It means I have to see and interact with Harry. And I'm very angry at him.

I walked into the art room to see Harry coloring away at something in his notebook. I roll my eyes. I go and sit next to him. He looks at me.

" Addison, I'm so sorry-" Harry starts. I raise my hand for him to stop speaking.

" No, Harry. That's not going to work." I say.

" But Addison, I'm truly sorry!" Harry says. I turn and face him.

" Are you? Are you really sorry for treating Shawn like he's worthless?" I ask.

" Yeah I am! I just want to be with you again." Harry says. I shake my head.

" No. I don't accept your apology." I say. The bell rings. The stragglers walk in.

" How can you not accept my apology?! It was great!" Harry exclaims. I ignore him. Mrs. Park takes attendance and lets us draw whatever we want on our own. I grab my notebook and started doodling. Harry starts to bug me.

" Come on Addison. Please accept my apology, I'm begging." Harry begs. I continue to ignore him. He can get the silent treatment from me.

" Oh, okay. The silent treatment. Two can play at this game." Harry says. Okay please, just stop talking. I continued to draw. Every once in a while, I would see Harry look at me and what I was drawing. I roll my eyes. He is such a dork. But he's low-key my dork.

I continue to draw with the loser watching over my shoulder. Mrs. Park finally noticed Harry continuously looking over my shoulder at what I was drawing.

" Harry, stop looking over Addy's shoulder and work on your own drawing." Mrs. Park says.

" Sorry." Harry mumbles. He started to draw in his notebook. Finally, he leaves me alone. He can get so annoying sometimes.

The bell rings indicating the class is over and we can leave. I grab my things and leave the art room. Harry follows me out.

" You know I'm ignoring you." Harry says. I roll my eyes. I continue to ignore him and walk to my locker.

" I said I'm ignoring you." Harry says still following me. I open my locker up once I get to it. I shove my art supplies into it. I close my locker.

" Fine, be that way. I'm just telling you that I'm ignoring you." Harry says. I roll my eyes at him. I walk to the gym leaving Harry standing by himself. I'm honestly so done with him.

***

Sorry I didn't update last week very much. I guess I was kinda busy.

I don't have much to say today.

Thank you for reading! Please vote or comment!

***