Ch. 19- Stay

Harry's P.O.V.

I was sitting in the living room doing something on my phone. My dad and Cary aren't here so that means I have to watch over Nathan. Nathan was in his room playing some kind of video game that I could care less about. I went on twitter when the doorbell rings.

I look at the door confused. Who could be at the door? My dad and Cary aren't supposed to be home till later. I was about the stand up to answer the door when Nathan comes bounding down the stairs.

" I got it!" He yells. I roll my eyes and go back to my phone. He throws the door open and frowns once it's open.

" Nathan, who's at the door?" I ask.

" I don't know, some girl." Nathan answers. I raise one of my eyebrows. I walk to the door to see Addison standing on my porch with a suitcase. I gave her a weird look.

" Um, is there a reason why you're here without any notice?" I ask.

" Can I stay here please Harry?" Addison asks.

" Yes you can, but I need to know why you're here first." I say. Addison was about to answer when Nathan cuts her off.

" Harry, you can't have a stranger in the house especially when mummy and daddy aren't here." Nathan says. Addison bends down to Nathan's height. Nathan hides behind me.

" So, I'm guessing you're Nathan that Harry has mentioned before. I've heard many great things about you." Addison says. Nathan peeks his head out a little to look at Addison.

" Like what?" Nathan asks.

" That you're a great little brother, you're very smart, and Harry loves having you as a brother." Addison says. I look at her crazy. I never mentioned anything like that. I actually hate him as a brother. Addison just winks at me.

" Wow. He really said that about me?" Nathan asks. Addison nods her head. He giggles into my leg. I roll my eyes.

" Can you please go run along now Nathan? I need to talk to Addison." I say. Nathan looks back at Addison.

" So, you're his girlfriend. You're really pretty." Nathan says. Addison smiles.

" Why, thank you Nathan. That's very nice of you to say." Addison says. Nathan giggles one more time and runs upstairs. I let Addison inside my house. She looks at me. I wrap my arms around her. She wraps her arm around me.

" Please tell me what happened." I whisper in her ear. She started sniffling. I let go a little bit just so I could see her. She had tears gathering in her eyes.

" Here, I'm gonna bring you up to my room so you can settle your things, and when you're ready, 8'm going to bring up tea for you." I say.

" Harry, that's wonderful of you." Addison says. I nod my head. I grab Addison's suitcase and bring it upstairs to my room.

As we were walking up the stairs, Addison says," Harry, you don't have to carry my bag."

" I'm fine with it." I say. I walk into my room and place her suitcase down on the bed. Addison walks in after me. She looks around my room.

" Just get comfortable. I'll be downstairs making your tea." I say. I walk out of my room and downstairs to the kitchen. I go to the kettle and started to get everything ready to make Addison some tea. As I was grabbing Addison a cup, Nathan walks into the kitchen. I let out an irritated sigh.

" What do you want Nathan?" I ask.

" Is Addison really gonna stay here? What is mummy and daddy gonna say? Are they gonna like her staying with us?" Nathan says.