Ch. 22- The First I Love You's

Addy's P.O.V

It was finally the weekend. Harry was going to take me on another date. Of course I didn't know what the date was, but that's normal for us.

I was sitting on Harry's bed waiting for him to be done talking to his family. I don't want to be rude, but I want him to be done talking to them so we can leave. The door opens and closes. I look to see Harry standing in front of the door. I smile.

" Okay, we're going. Ready?" Harry says. Harry helps me stand up from his bed.

" As I'll ever be." I say. Harry leads me to the window. He opens it up and lets me crawl onto the roof. He follows me onto the roof. I walk to the side of his house and jumped to the ground safely. Harry followed after me.

Once we were both safely on the ground, we locked fingers with each other. Harry started to walk us on the sidewalk. He starts leading us into town.

" Can you give me a hint on what our date is?" I ask.

" Sure. We're on it right now." Harry says. I look at him confused.

" So, a walk around town?" I ask confused.

" Yeah. Not all dates have to be fancy." Harry says.

" I think this will be nice. Just the two of us, walking around town, being the couple we are." I say. Harry smiles. He kisses the top of my head.

We walked store to store, just looking at the merchandise, not really buying anything. We eventually ate lunch, but it was nothing big and I liked that.

We were walking and we stopped to sit down at a bench. Harry had his left hand in my right hand. We sat next to each other not really saying much because there was no need to. Being in each other's presence was good enough. Then Harry cleared his throat.

" I had a great time with you today." Harry says looking at me. I smile while looking at him.

" Yeah, I had a great time too." I say. Harry starts pulling something out of his coat pocket. I swear if he is going to propose...

" Um, I want you to have this." Harry says. He pulls out a purple velvet box. He hands me the box. I open it and inside was a bracelet.

" Harry, you shouldn't have." I say awing at the beautiful bracelet.

" Read the engraving." Harry says pointing to the bracelet. I pick it up and read the engraving.

" They don't know about us." I say slowly. I look back up at Harry.

" They don't know about the things we do, but I bet if they only knew, they would just be jealous. Beautiful, the only reason why people judge our relationship because they don't know what we've been through." Harry says. I got tears in my eyes. Harry is the greatest. I honestly love him so much. Harry wipes the tears that accidently fell from my eyes.

" Harry, I love you so much." I say. Harry smiles.

" I love you a lot too Addison." Harry says. We slowly press our lips together. Once they were together, the usual sparks flew. I smile into the kiss. We broke apart and looked into each others eyes.

" I fall more in love every time I kiss you." Harry says. I felt myself blushing. Harry looks down to my bracelet.

" Here, let me help you put that on." Harry says. He picks the bracelet up and wraps it around my small wrist. He clasps it together.

" Beautiful looking, just like you." Harry says. I felt myself blushing even more than before, which I don't even know how is possible. Harry looks at the time on his phone.

" We should get going. It's getting pretty late." Harry says. I nod my head. Together we got up from the bench and started walking home.

Right as we walked out of town, I heard someone calling my name, " Addy? Addy, is that you?" And I recognized it as my mum's voice.

" Harry, my mum found me." I whisper, looking at him in the process.

" You need to talk to her." Harry says.

" I know, but not right now. I can't do it." I say. We started walking quicker, and so did mum. We walked to Harry's house and mum wouldn't stop following us. She left once we walked inside the house. I shook my head.

" Harry, who is this?" Harry's step-mum asks, looking at me. We both look at her.

" This is my girlfriend, Addison. Um, is it okay if she stays the night?" Harry introduces.

" Harry, you know you can't have girls over, especially if she's your girlfriend. Plus, you have Marcel in your room. There would be no where for her to sleep." His step-mum says.

" Please Cary! We wouldn't have to sleep in my room! We could sleep down here on the pull-out couch! Her parents are out for the night and they're okay with it, please?" Harry begs. She stays quiet probably thinking about what we would do during the night.

" You won't do anything sexual?" Harry's step-mum asks.

" No because Addison is really innocent." Harry says. I look at him offended. He shrugs his shoulders. Harry's step-mum lets out a sigh.

" Fine, but don't you dare think about doing anything sexual or I won't hesitate to kick you out Harry." She says.

" We promise we won't." Harry says. He drags me out of the house. He drags me to the side of the house. I stop him before we climb onto the roof.

" You know Harry, I really love you." I say pulling him into a hug.

" And I really love you. You're my life now Addison." Harry says mumbling that last part against my skin. I felt my body shutter from his touch. We then climbed onto his roof and into his room. Marcel was laying on an air mattress reading a book. He looks up at us.

" Hey guys." He says.

" Marcel, she's sleeping over." Harry says. Marcel gives us a confused look.

" Doesn't she always sleep over?" Marcel asks.

" Well, yeah, but this time Cary at least knows." Harry says. Marcel nods his head and goes back to reading his book. I grab my suitcase.

" Okay, I'm ready." I say. Harry grabs my suitcase from me and goes back to the window. I follow him and we both get on the ground. We walk to Harry's front door and walk in. Harry goes and sets my suitcase on the couch.

" What do you wanna do?" Harry asks turning around and facing me.

" You wanna watch a movie?" I suggest.

" I wanna watch a movie too!" Nathan screams running down the stairs. Harry's step-mum looks at Nathan.

" First of all, it's past your bed time. Second of all, leave the poor couple to some alone time." She says. He slumps his shoulders and mopes back upstairs. Harry's step-mum walks upstairs leaving us alone. Harry looks down at me. He wraps his arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck. He presses a kiss to my lips. he pulls back after a minute.

" I love you so much Addison." Harry says.

" I love you too Harry." I say. He places a kiss on the top of my head. We let go and get the movie ready. We spent the night in each others arms watching Disney movies.

***

When I first started this story, I thought it was going to be good, But now its really bad. But that's what I think at least. You guys can think it's pretty good.

I have nothing important to say. I never do.

But thank you for reading! Please vote! I would gladly appreciate it!

***