Ch. 48- School Starts

Addy's P.O.V

" Bye mum! Harry is here!" I call slipping my shoes on. I grab my backpack and slip it on my shoulder.

" Okay! Have a good first day of school!" Mum calls back. I open my front door and run outside. I ran to Harry's car and open the passenger door. I slip into the car and place my backpack by my feet. I turn to Harry to say hello when I felt a pair of lips on my lips. I smile into the kiss. Harry pulls apart.

" Hi beautiful." Harry says. I smile.

" Hi Harry." I say. Harry pulls out of my driveway and starts driving to the high school. Harry slips his hand not on the steering wheel into my hand.

" Are you ready for school, Harry?" I ask. Harry lets out an angry sigh. I giggle a little.

" By that sigh, I'll take that as a no." I say.

" I'm not ready to face people I hate. I don't like being surrounded by morons." Harry says.

" Harry, this is your second and last year with these people. How could you hate them already?" I say.

" They're all annoying and they get on my nerves." Harry says.

" It's your last year. You'll be fine." I say.

" As long as I have you, I'll be fine." Harry says. Harry parks his car in the school parking lot. I look at Harry.

" We don't want people knowing about us, correct?" I say.

Harry nods his head," Correct."

" We're just friends when we're in school." I say.

" I know, I get it Addison." Harry says.

" I just wanted to make sure." I say. Harry stops his car and we both get out of his car. We grab our backpacks and Harry and I walk into the school together. I could see the people walking into the school look at us and already start gossip about us.

Harry and I get into the school and we walk to my locker first. I open my locker and grabbed a couple notebooks and folders. It was the first day of school and I didn't know what I needed yet.

" Can you believe we don't have any classes together this year? What am I supposed to do without my Addison?" Harry asks. I smile.

" Actually, my old schedule didn't work out. So I had it changed around a little bit." I say. Harry smiles.

" You got it so we can be in each other's classes?!" Harry says.

" I didn't try to. My old schedule didn't actually work, but now we have a couple classes together." I say. Harry throws his arms around me in a hug. I smile and pull him off me.

" Remember, we're just friends." I say.

" I know. But friends hug, right?" Harry says.

" They do." I say.

" Do you have everything so we can go to my locker?" Harry asks. I close my locker. I look back at Harry.

" Yep. I'm good." I say. Harry and I walk towards Harry's locker. Before we could get to his locker, we got stopped by my two friends.

" Addy!"

Charlie and Shawn run up to us and throw their arms around me. I let out a laugh. I look at them.

" What's up guys?" I ask.

" I'm surprised you're in public with Harry. Lots of people are going to start rumors." Charlie says.

" We're going to crush the rumors by saying we're just friends. No harm in that, right?" Harry says.

" People are still going to say things about you. Just be careful, okay guys?" Shawn says.