Ch. 29- Rumor Has It

Addy's P.O.V

I was at my locker grabbing my math stuff. I had a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

" Hello beautiful. You look great today." A voice I recognize as Harry says.

" You're only saying that because I'm wearing the outfit you gave me yesterday." I say.

" That may be true." Harry says kissing my cheek.

" How was your night? Did you sleep well?" I ask.

" No because you weren't next to me cuddling me." Harry says and I can sense him pouting. I turn around in his arms. And I was right. He was sticking his bottom lip out in a pout. I kiss his bottom lip.

" Stop your pouting. Maybe over the weekend I can stay over and we can cuddle all day." I say in a baby voice.

" That sounds great." Harry says.

" Addy!" Someone yells. Harry and I turn our heads to see Calum and Shawn running our way.

" Yes Calum?" I ask. I detach myself from Harry so I could look at Calum.

" I have two things to say. One good thing and one bad thing." Calum says.

" Tell me the good news." I say.

" Okay. The band that I'm in, we finally got our first gig at this restaurant and we want you to come watch." Calum says.

" Oh my gosh! You guys are so cute! Of course I'll come! Just tell me the details and I'll be there." I say.

" I'll tell you all the details. Ready for the bad news?" Calum says.

" Not really, but go a head." I say. Before Calum could say anything, a group of guys walked by making disgusting noises, almost like sex noises.

" Get it in Harry!" One of them yelled. The group quickly disappeared down the hallway. We all look at Calum.

" That's what I was gonna say. There are rumors going around saying that you guys did it yesterday." Calum says. I instantly got angry.

" People are so dumb." I mumble. The first bell of the day rings. Harry kisses my forehead. He makes me look at him.

" Have a good day Addison. Don't let people get in your mind, okay? I will see you later. I love you." Harry says.

I quickly peck his lips," I love you too." We walk our different ways. Shawn and I walk to our math class.

" You guys are the cutest thing ever." Shawn says.

" Thanks Shawn?" I say more like a question than a statement.

" You got it." Shawn says giggling. I laugh with him. We make it to our math class. We walk to our seats. Liam looks at me.

" So how are you feeling? You know, because of what you and Harry did last night." Liam says. I shoved my face into my hands and shake my head. I look at Liam and punch his shoulder. He grabs the part of his shoulder I punched him at and looks at me offended.

" What the fuck was that for?" Liam asks.

" Harry and I didn't do it last night so shut up." I say.

" That's not what I heard." Liam says.

" Really? You're talking to the person who the rumor is about. Liam, honestly, you're so dumb." I say.

" I'm not dumb!" Liam protests. I roll my eyes. The bell for class to start rings. The stragglers walk in. Ms. White stands up and starts teaching.