Ch. 24- Another New Kid

Addy's P.O.V

I was standing at my locker the following day getting things I was going to need for math. As I was reaching for the top shelf in my locker, a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

" Good morning beautiful." A raspy voice whispers in my ear. It sent shivers down my spine. I turn around to meet a lovely pair of green eyes.

" Good morning to you too Harry." I say pecking his lips.

" Hey, you be careful with innocent Addy!" Louis yells from across the hall. Him, an Irish fellow that I learned his name was Niall, and the other boy that I learned his name was Zayn, all run to me and Harry.

" I'm just hugging her waist. What harm could that come from?" Harry says releasing his grip from me, turning to the three boys.

" Next thing you know you got Addy pinned up against the wall. And then you guys are going at it!" Louis says. Harry and I look at each other and smirk. That's actually how we first met. With him pinning me against the wall. Except for the going at it part.

" Addison Anderson, to the principal's office please." Someone says over the intercom. All four boys look at me.

" Oh! Addy is in trouble!" Niall says.

" No I'm not! I swear I didn't do anything!" I defend.

" Let's just go see what she wants okay?" Harry says. I nod my head. I close my locker and face Harry. He interlocks his hand with mine. Together we walked down to the office. We walked in and started to walk to the front desk when Mrs. Johnson comes to us.

" Addison, I'm glad you came. Harry, I don't need you to be here. Can you please exit?" She says. Harry's hand tightens around mine.

" Um, is it okay if he helps me? I possible wouldn't be able to do whatever I need to do without him." I say. Mrs. Johnson looks at the both of us. She lets out a breath.

" Fine, but I don't want any goofing off. I need you to do the one job I ask." Mrs. Johnson says. We both nod our heads. She mentions us to follow her into her office. A boy was sitting in the chair I first met Harry in. He turns to face us.

" Shawn, this is Addison and Harry. They're going to show you around the school. You three have the day off to show Shawn around." Mrs. Johnson says.

" Oh, so I'm doing what I did with Harry." I say.

" Pretty much. Have a good rest of the day." Mrs. Johnson says pushing us out of the office. I bring Shawn out of the office. We stand in the hallway.

" So, what is your first class?" I ask. Shawn looks at his schedule.

" I have math with Ms. White." Shawn says.

" I have that class too!" I exclaim. Shawn's face lights up.

" So I will at least know one person." Shawn says. I smile. Harry clears his throat. I look at Harry.

" Will you calm down?" I ask. Harry raises his hands in defense. I go a head and show Shawn Ms. White's classroom. I look at Shawn.

" Got any questions?" I ask.

" I know you're going over my classes, but can we go to my locker for a quick second?" Shawn asks.

" Of course we can." I say. I look at Harry." He's doing better than you already."

" Just show him around." Harry says obviously defeated. Shawn hands me his schedule. I show him the way to his locker.

" I don't mean to be rude or anything, but are you guys dating?" Shawn asks.

" Yeah, we are." I say. We get to Shawn's locker. I show him his locker combination and he tries to open it. He does that a couple more times. Once Shawn was done, he faces me and Harry.