Ch. 44- Talk to Me

Addy's P.O.V

I was over at Charlie's house with Shawn and obviously Charlie. We were hanging around and talking because we haven't see each other in a couple weeks because Shawn was on vacation. So we decided to go over and hang out.

Oh, and I haven't spoken with Harry for a couple weeks ever since we kissed. No knows about the kiss, and I'd rather not tell anyone about it.

The three of us were laying in Charlie's den watching some Disney movie that was on tv. Shawn looks over at Charlie.

" So, how are our boys doing on tour Charlie?" Shawn asks.

" Luke says it's good so far. All of the crowds have been good to them. I just miss him." Charlie says.

" I miss them too." Shawn says.

" Charlie, I bet you miss Luke because you're horny and need some love." I say. Charlie looks at me offended.

" I'm never horny! I don't miss him because I want to have sex with him! I just miss him because he's not here!" Charlie says.

" So, when he is here, you're gonna have sex?" I ask. Charlie's faces turns a deep red color.

" I don't want to talk about my sex life with Luke." Charlie says. I look at Shawn.

" I bet the first thing they do when Luke comes back is they're going to have sex." I say. Shawn shakes his head.

" Addy, stop talking about it. Charlie doesn't want to talk about it anymore." Shawn says. I look down at my hands.

" Sorry Charlie." I mumble.

" What's wrong with you recently?" Shawn asks. I look at him weird.

" What do you mean?" I ask.

" You haven't been yourself recently. What's wrong?" Shawn says.

" Nothing's wrong with me." I say looking back down at my hands.

" I'm putting down the bullshit card." Shawn says. Charlie gasps.

" I forgot! Adam tweeted that you and Harry have been with each other recently! What did he do to you?" Charlie says. I look at Charlie weird.

" Adam tweets that Harry and I hang out? What's wrong with him?" I ask.

" Adam tweets about everything. What did Harry do to you?" Charlie says.

" Harry didn't do anything to me. All we've done is talk like friends." I say.

" You're lying." Shawn says.

" No I'm not! Harry and I are only friends." I say.

" I'm not stupid Addy. You and Harry talked with each other, he confessed his love for you, you thought about your relationship, you guys kissed, he left and you haven't talked since the forbidden kiss." Charlie says. I feel my cheeks heat up because that's exactly what happened.

" You're not going to go back with him, right?" Shawn asks. I just keep quiet. I felt happy when I was with Harry. I mean, I was happy with Ashton, but nothing like when I was with Harry.

" Addy, don't go back with him." Charlie says.

" But why? I miss him. It wasn't until we kissed when I realized that I really miss being with him." I say.

" Everyone says getting back with an ex is always the wrong choice. No one looks at you guys the same and will judge you." Charlie says.

" I don't care. Harry is the boy I really love. I just want to be with him and make sure nothing goes wrong. It was a mistake for us to break up." I say.