Ch. 35- Heartbreak Girl

Addy's P.O.V

" Come on Addy! We have to watch our boys perform!" Charlie says.

" I know, but I don't want to go." I say. Charlie was making me go see Calum, Luke, Michael, and Ashton perform their gig at someplace I don't even remember the name of. I know they're my friends, but I just don't want to go. I'm still not over how stupid Harry is.

" Oh, come on Addy! You can't be a bum like this! Besides, after Ashton performs you can probably fuck him backstage." Charlie says.

" What the heck? No, I don't want to do that." I say.

" Yeah you do. You wanna fuck him so hard." Charlie says. I roll my eyes.

" Well, maybe I should go to support Ashton." I say. Ever since the New Years party, Ashton and I have been seeing each other. We may have a little thing together, but it's not a real thing yet.

" And then you can fuck him in his car." Charlie says.

" No, let's not." I say.

" Whatever. You're still coming to support your boyfriend." Charlie says dragging me out of her house. She drags me to her car and pushes me in. She gets in herself and starts the car.

" Wow, I think you're kidnapping me now." I say looking out of the car window. She drives to wherever the boys are performing.

" Well, I need to do whatever it takes to get you to see your boyfriend." Charlie says.

" Charlie, he isn't my boyfriend." I say.

" Yet." Charlie says. I roll my eyes.

" I have a question for you and Luke." I say.

" What about?" Charlie asks.

" Why are you so touchy-touchy with him all of a sudden?" I ask. Charlie stays quiet. My mouth drops.

" You seriously didn't." I say.

" Maybe we did." Charlie squeaks.

" My little best friend is grown up." I say." How was he? Tell me all about it."

" It was both our first time and it was really awkward. I don't want to talk about it." Charlie says.

" At least you lost it together." I say. Charlie pulls up to the place where the boys are performing. She parks in the parking lot of the place and we both get out of the car. We walk inside and get a table near the little stage. I look at Charlie.

" So, was it really that awkward?" I ask.

" Addy, we are not talking about it." Charlie says.

" I just want to get details since I am your best friend." I say. Charlie rolls her eyes.

Eventually, our boys get on the stage with their cute little guitars. Ashton sees me and waves his hand as he sits on his drum set. I wave my hand back. He smiles as he gets himself ready. Luke spots Charlie and winks in her direction. I look at Charlie to see her blushing. I push her arm and she blushes even more. Luke clears his throat and taps into the microphone.

" Is this thing working? Oh. Well, I'm Luke the lead singer and lead guitarist. Calum is the bassist. Michael is our other guitarist. And Ashton is our drummer. And we're 5 Seconds of Summer!" Luke introduces. Everyone in the restaurant clapped. Luke introduced the song they were gonna sing and started singing. A little into their performance, I look at Charlie.

" They're really good." I say. Charlie agrees with me. I look back at Ashton and he sends me a wink. I smile. They finish the song they were singing. I think maybe it was their fourth or fifth song they've sang already. Calum clears his throat into the microphone.