Ch. 41- Last Day Part 2

Addy's P.O.V

I was in the middle of reading my book when my phone started to vibrate next to me. I roll my eyes. I didn't want to talk to anyone, I just want to finish my book. My goal for the summer is to finish at least 3 books before school starts up in the fall. I look at my phone to see a message from Calum.

Cal Pal: i have 2 things to say first I'm coming over and we're going to a movie because i won't see my best friend for a long time and second we're going to talk about things at the movies because i heard some things so im coming to pick you up

Addy: okay see you soon

I mark my place in my book and close my book. I place it down on my bed. I stand up and walk out of my room. I walk downstairs and walk into the kitchen. I found my mum sitting at the kitchen table reading a magazine.

" Just to let you know, I'm going out with Calum to the movies." I say.

" Can you bring Adam?" Mum asks.

" I'm not really sure. Calum and I just want to spend time by ourselves." I say." And why can't he stay here with you?"

" I'm going out with my friends soon. Dad is at work and Aidan is at a friends house. Just bring him with, I bet Calum won't mind. Calum likes Adam." Mum says. I let out a sigh.

" Fine." I say. As I was going to leave the kitchen, the doorbell rings. I walk out of the kitchen and to the front door. I open the door to see a smiling Calum.

" I have lots of things to tell you." Calum says showing me his car keys." So, let's go."

" Hold on." I say. I look into the house." Adam! Come here!" Calum looks at me with a disappointed look.

" He really has to come." Calum says. I hear Adam running down the stairs. I slip my shoes on.

" Don't blame me. My mum is making me bring him." I say. Adam runs to where Calum and I are.

" What Addy?" Adam asks.

" You're coming with us to the movie, so get your shoes on." I say. Adam quickly slips his shoes on.

" What movie are you guys gonna watch?" Adam asks. I let Adam walk out of the house and then I follow behind him. I walk next to Calum.

" We don't know yet." I say. Calum unlocks his car and Calum gets in the drivers seat, I get in the passenger, and Adam sits behind Calum.

" Can we see Finding Dory? It looks good." Adam says.

" It probably won't be as good as Finding Nemo." Calum says.

" But can we still see it?" Adam asks.

" Sure." I say. Calum starts his car and pulls out of the driveway. He starts driving down the street.

" You know I'm angry at you." Calum says. I look at him weird.

" Why are you mad at me?" I ask.

" Because you broke up with Ashton. You guys are perfect together, you guys needed to stay together." Calum says.

" Sorry Calum that there's always going to be an ocean between us. It wasn't going to work for us." I say.