Ch. 28- Birthday Surprises

Addy's P.O.V

I was having a great morning. I had homemade pancakes, a brand new birthday outfit, and my whole family has wished me a happy birthday. I don't want anything to ruin this great mood I have.

I walk to my locker, once I get to school, to see a pink envelope taped to my locker. The envelope said my name on it. I look around the hallway. I didn't recognize anyone who would give me this envelope.

I grab the envelope off my locker and I open it up. Inside the envelope was a card. I take the card out of the envelope. On the cover there was a drawn picture of a cartoon cupcake that had curled, brown frosting and the wrapper was covered with more little designs. And the cupcake even had a little face and its eyes were green.

The cupcake on the front said: Hey, do me a favor

I open the card up to read: Don't party without me

I raise my eyebrow in confusion. Who would give me this? Someone wrapped their arms around my waist.

" Hey, I'm sorry. Please accept my apology this time?" A deep raspy voice says in my right ear. I turn around to see Harry. He sticks his bottom lip out.

" Pretty please?" Harry pouts. I let out a giggle.

" If that will make you stop pouting, then sure." I say. Harry smiles.

" Thanks birthday girl. Like my cupcake that I drew?" Harry says. My mouth drops.

" You drew that?" I ask showing Harry the cupcake.

" Well yeah. It's supposed to be a cupcake version of me." Harry says.

" It was so cute. Little cupcake Harry." I say. Harry smiles. He places a kiss on my forehead.

" I'm glad to see my little couple back together!" Someone yells from across the hallway. We both look to see who was yelling at us. Calum, Shawn, Louis, Zayn, Niall, Luke, and Charlie run their way to us. Charlie immediately comes to me and hugs me which separates me from Harry.

" Happy birthday to my bestest friend in the whole wide world!" Charlie says. I let out a laugh.

" Thanks Charles." I say.

" Dude, it's your birthday?" Zayn says. I nod my head. A chorus of 'happy birthdays' were thrown at me.

" Thank you." I say to everyone.

" What's in your hand?" Louis asks mentioning towards my hand.

" Oh, it's a birthday card Harry gave me." I say.

" Lame! And you're supposed to be her boyfriend." Calum says.

" Hey, that's not all I'm giving her. There's going to be more." Harry says. I look at Harry.

" More?"

" More." I roll my eyes.

" Oh Addy! Since it's your birthday, come give daddy some sugar!" Some random guy yells at me. I felt my cheeks heat up. Harry looks at the guy.

" What the fuck did you just say to my girlfriend?" Harry says walking up to him.

" She should leave you and give me some of herself." The guy says. Harry grabs his shirt in his fists.

" Don't fucking ever tell my girlfriend that. You better back the fuck up." Harry says.

" She should leave you and come for me. You're a worthless bitch that doesn't deserve a goody-goody." The guy says.

" Okay that's fucking it!" Harry says. He raises his right fist and punches the guy straight in the jaw. I ran to Harry and tried to pull him away.