Ch. 42- Catching Up

Addy's P.O.V

It's been about a week since Calum, Ashton, Luke, and Michael have gone on tour. It feels kinda lonely now that they're actually gone. It doesn't feel the same when Shawn, Charlie, and I hang out.

Right now, Adam and I were walking to the park to meet up with Harry. I had to bring Adam along to the park because my mum told me to. And because Adam wanted to play on the playground at the park. So I have to watch Adam as I spend time with Harry.

As we get closer to the park, I keep thinking if meeting up with Harry is going to be a bad idea. But I also kept thinking it will be okay because Harry and I haven't dated for almost 6 months and I'm over him. I'm hoping Harry is over me because I don't want to talk about getting back together.

Adam and I eventually reach the park. I looked around the park to see if I could see Harry. I found Harry sitting on a blanket underneath a tree somewhat near the playground reading a book. Adam looks at me.

" Can I go play on the jungle gym now?" Adam asks.

" Yes. When you're tired, I'm going to be with Harry over there," I say pointing to where Harry is sitting," Okay?"

" Addy, are you sure being with Harry is going to be okay?" Adam asks. I kiss the top of his head.

" I'll be fine. Don't worry. I don't like him anymore." I say.

" Okay Addy. Just be careful." Adam says.

" I'll try. Now go have fun." I say. Adam nods his head and runs to the playground. I walk over to Harry under the tree. He looks up from his book and smiles at me.

" Hello Addison." Harry says.

" Hi Harry. Is it alright if I sit?" I say. Harry moves over so I can sit in the shade with him. I sit down next to him.

" So, how have you been Addison?" Harry asks.

" To be honest, I've been kinda lonely. Having four of my friends not here and only have two other friends kinda gets boring and lonely." I say.

" That's really upsetting to hear. Maybe we can be friends again so your life wouldn't be so boring." Harry says.

" Maybe we can. I like that idea." I say." So, how have you been Harry?"

" I've been good. I had to move back to my dad's house because I couldn't afford my apartment anymore." Harry says.

" That's so sad. That was a good apartment." I say.

" It really was, but I just couldn't afford it anymore." Harry says.

" So, your dad was okay with you moving back in once you left?" I ask.

" I explained my situation to him and he was okay with it. My step monster on the other hand wasn't very persuaded by me. She only accepted because Nathan missed me." Harry says.

" Aw, I miss Nathan! Can you believe Adam and Nathan haven't met yet?" I say.

" I know! It's crazy! Nathan tells me he still wants to meet Adam." Harry says.