Ch. 10- Crazy Feelings

I walked into the locker room and changed into my gym clothes. Once I was done changing, I walked into the gym. I met up with Calum.

" How's today been going for you? Better than yesterday?" Calum asks. I sigh. I don't even know anymore. Harry has to be messing me up hardcore.

" It's just, can I come over to your house today? We have a lot to talk about." I say.

" Yes you can. You know if you need someone to talk to, come on over." Calum says.

" That's what I plan on doing." I say.

" Just meet me by the parking lot after gym okay?" Calum says. I nod my head. Then I stopped because I realized something. I have detention today.

" Calum, I can't meet you right after school. I have detention today." I say.

" I'll meet you after detention then okay?" Calum says.

" That's better." I say. I walk to my spot while Calum does the same. Hopefully I can get through gym class thinking straight. It's too late. I already started thinking about him.

~~~

Gym finished and I walked back to my locker. I grabbed what I needed from my locker and doubled checked that I had everything. I had everything and then closed my locker.
I walked over to the detention room and walked in. The teacher that was supervising looked at me weird.

" Addy, are you lost? This is the detention room." The teacher says.

" I know. I'm supposed to be here." I say. One of the students already in there, scoffed at me.

" Addy the goody-goody, get a detention. That's funny." He says.

" It's true. I got one." I say showing the teacher my detention pass.

" Oh alright. Just pick a seat." The teacher says. I go and sit in the back corner, away from everyone. Everyone in here were big and scary and most of them were ugly looking. I didn't even know half of these kids existed. I was looking at the wall when someone said something that kinda interested me.

" Welcome back new boy Harry." One of the students say to Harry. I look to the doorway where Harry was standing. Harry looks at me in the back corner.

" Go sit down Harry." The teacher says. Harry walks over to me and sits down.

" I'm surprised you actually showed up Addison." Harry says.

" Hey, no talking. You know the rules." The teacher says.

" But Addison here, she doesn't know the rules." Harry says.

" Fine. Addy, there's no talking, eating, phones, and sleeping. But I know you'll be okay." The teacher says. I nod my head. I look in my backpack to find some kind of homework that I have.

" Hey, can Addison and I work on something together?" Harry calls out to the teacher. My eyes go huge and I look at him. What is he doing? We won't be able to talk to each other.

" No you can't." The teacher says.

" Come on! This project is due this week and we can't meet with each other any other time." Harry says. I look at him confused. Our art project isn't due until next week and I'm pretty sure we can meet each other another time.

" Fine. But don't talk loudly." The teacher says. Harry turns to me, smiling. I smile a little. Then realize I'm really confused. My smile fades away.

" Wait, our project is due next week though. Why'd you say it was due this week?" I say.

" So we could talk to each other in detention, duh. Now get our project out so it looks like we're working on it." Harry says. That makes so much more sense. I take our project out of my backpack. I place it on the desks that Harry and I are sitting at. I look at Harry.