Ch. 40- Last Day Part 1

Addy's P.O.V

It's the last day before Ashton and the boys go on their world tour. I didn't want to see Ashton because I don't think I could say goodbye to Ashton yet. So I've been staying home and I haven't been with the group. I don't want to see them leave. I don't think I could handle it. The group keeps bugging me to come hang out, but I just can't.

" Addy, why are you here?" Adam asks walking into my room. I was laying on my bed reading a book. I look at him.

" Well, mum and dad brought me in the world and we live here." I say. Adam lets out a laugh.

" Not like that Addy! I know mummy and daddy brought the three of us into the world. But what I want to know is why haven't you been with your friends recently." Adam says. I let out a sigh.

" I have reasons." I say.

" But why? I want to know." Adam says. I place my book down next to me.

" Okay, so Ash and his friends are in a band and-"

" I know they're in a band. It's called 5 Seconds of Summer. Calum told me about it. I follow them on Twitter." Adam says cutting me off. I shake my head.

" Well, then you should know that they're going on a world tour." I say.

" That's right! They are going on tour!" Adam says.

" And that means I can't see Ashton for a long time." I say. Adam looks at me with soft eyes.

" Oh. No wonder why you're so sad." Adam says.

" Yeah. And that's why I haven't seen them recently because I'm not ready to say goodbye yet." I say.

" Won't you see them once in a while?" Adam asks.

" Not really. They would be busy all the time." I say. My phone vibrates next to me. I look at my phone to see a new message from Ashton.

Ash <3: today's my last day and i want to see you so im coming over ill be there in 10

" What was that Addy?" Adam asks. He walks over to my bed and sits down. He immediately sprawls his body across my bed.

" It was Ash saying he's coming over." I say.

" Oh, I like Ashton! Not as much as I liked Harry, but I can deal with it." Adam says.

" Glad because I don't plan on being with Harry anytime soon." I say." Now can I go back to reading?"

" What are you reading?" Adam asks.

" A book I've never read before. Now excuse me Adam, I would like to go back to reading." I say picking up my book again.

" Why do you have to be so grumpy? I was just asking a question." Adam says.

" I don't know Adam, now please leave or sit here quietly." I say reading where I left off in my book.

" You know I can't sit here quietly. I'll get bored." Adam says.

" Then leave and go do something. Go bother Aidan or something." I say.

" Aidan hates when I bother him." Adam says.