Ch. 50- The New Boy

Addy's P.O.V

Harry and I were at his house, sitting on the roof. Harry had his arm wrapped around my shoulder and I had placed my head on his shoulder. We were looking at the stars.

" Hey Addison, guess what." Harry says.

" I love you." I say.

" How'd you know I was going to say that?" Harry asks. I look at Harry and softly place my lips on his. Harry smiles into the kiss. I pull back and look into Harry's green eyes. I still remember the day I fell for his beautiful green eyes.

" Because you love me, and I love you." I say. Harry smiles.

" That's right. I do love you." Harry says. He softly places his lips on mine. I smile into the kiss. Harry pulls apart and looks at me.

" Do you know what day it is?" Harry asks. I shake my head, clueless. Nothing really important happened today.

" It's Tuesday." I say. Harry lets out a laugh.

" That's not what I mean." Harry says.

" Then, what do you mean?" I ask. Before Harry could answer me, the window to his room opens. Marcel sticks his head out of the window.

" Cary sees you on the roof and wants you to get back inside." Marcel says. Harry rolls his eyes.

" Tell her to fuck off." Harry says.

" No, I'm not going to swear at her." Marcel says.

" Then tell her to shut up. I'm not moving from this roof." Harry says.

" She's going to get mad." Marcel says.

" When isn't she mad at me?" Harry asks. Marcel shrugs his shoulders.

" You have a point there, Harry." Marcel says. Marcel looks at me." Can you knock some sense into him?"

" No because I like it here on the roof. We don't have his family interrupting all the time." I say.

" Jeez, you're turning more into this loser." Marcel says pointing to Harry. I look at Harry.

" Because I love him." I say and quickly pecking his lips. Marcel lets out a gagging sound.

" I'll let Cary know that you're not moving." Marcel says. He sticks his head back into the house and closes the window. Harry shakes his head.

" I really hate my dad's side of the family." Harry says.

" Then, why didn't you go with your mum when your parents spilt?" I ask.

" Because my parents agreed after they divorced that my dad can have one kid. And I ended up being chosen." Harry says. I kiss Harry's cheek.

" I'm sorry Harry." I say.

" Don't be. If it weren't for my dad, I would have never met you and be the way that I am today." Harry says.

" You never were like this before?" I ask.

" Nope. I used to be like Marcel. I feel like my parents divorce really hit me so I ended up the way I am. My dad never gave a shit what I did, so my bad boy reputation sprouted from there." Harry says. I kiss Harry's jaw line.

" Well, I'm glad you're like this. I love you the way that you are." I say. Harry smiles. Harry softly places his lips on mine.

But a voice broke us apart," Harry get your butt off the roof right now!"

Harry lets out an irritated groan as we broke away from our kiss. We both look down to see his step mother staring up at us with an angry look on her face.