Ch. 9- Awkward

On the way to school the next day, Aidan was trying to make me talk to him about yesterday. I didn't want to talk about it at all, especially to him.

" Addy, I want to know who was that guy you were talking to yesterday." Aidan says.

" It's none of your business." I say.

" Of course it's my business! What if he wants to kill you or something? I need to protect you!" Aidan says.

" You don't need to protect me. I can protect myself just fine." I say. And I didn't talk to him the rest of the car ride. Aidan parked the car once we got there, and I quickly got out of the car.

I walked into the school and to my locker. I opened my locker up and took my things out of it.

" Addy, you never told me what happened yesterday at school. What the fuck happened?" The one and only Calum. I turn around and face him. I sigh and push my hair behind my ear.

" Calum, you don't even know what kind of day I had yesterday." I say.

" Yeah, I know I don't. So tell me what happened." Calum says.

" I had two guys tell me they liked me yesterday. And then my brother was bugging me about telling him what was wrong with me yesterday. Yesterday was not a good day." I say.

" Who told you they liked you?" Calum asks.

" Ashton and Harry." I say.

" Harry? Like, as in the new kid Harry? Bad boy Harry?" Calum asks. I nod my head. Calum's mouth drops in shock.

" I didn't see that coming." Calum says.

" But you saw Ashton liking me?" I say.

" Yeah, I already knew he liked you. I am friends with him." Calum says.

" It's just, I don't want to stop talking to Ashton. I don't want things to get awkward between us." I say.

" Well, you can't change that now. Things are gonna be awkward because you know he likes you." Calum says.

" But I don't want that to happen!" I say.

" Just try having a normal conversation with him. If he's trying to ignore you, let him. He needs to get over it. And if this continues, I'll talk to him. Just let me know when that happens okay?" Calum says. I nod my head. Calum kisses my forehead.

" You're my strong Addy, just remember that." Calum says. I nod my head as the first bell of the day rings. Calum says goodbye and walks away. I close my locker.

I walk to my first hour. I walk in and sit down at my seat. As I was thinking about what Calum said, Liam walks in.

" Hi Addy the goody-goody!" Liam chirps. He sits down next to me.

" Liam, I'm not in the mood to talk to you." I say straight out. Liam places his hand on his chest offended.

" Wow, way to be harsh. Why don't you want to talk to me now?" Liam asks. He places his hands back on his lap. I shake my head.

" I'm having so much drama right now. And I'm never apart of any kind of drama, so this is difficult for me." I say. Liam nods his head.

" I understand. I would ask you what kind of drama it is, but I don't want you to stress over it anymore." Liam says.

" Thanks for letting me have my privacy." I say.

" But who's involved with the situation?" Liam asks. I stare at him.

" I don't want to talk about it Liam." I spat. Liam puts his hands up in defeat.

" I get it, I get it. You don't want to talk about it." Liam says.