Ch. 20- School Is Stupid

Addy's P.O.V.

I woke up to an alarm and being in someone's arms. I flutter my eyes open to see a head full of curls.

" Good morning Addison." Harry mumbles.

" How'd you know I was awake?" I ask.

" Because you're talking to me." Harry says. I kiss his nose. Harry smiles. Then he starts taking the covers off of us.

" Harry, don't take them off yet! I'm cold!" I complain.

" Well, we gotta get going before my dad or Cary catch us. We don't want that to happen to us, do we?" Harry says walking to one of his drawers.

" No, you're right." I say. I stand up from Harry's bed and go to my suitcase. I go and grab an outfit for the school day. I stand back up and face Harry.

" Should I change in here since I can't go to your bathroom without someone seeing me." I say.

" Yeah, that might be a good idea. I'll go change in the bathroom. Be right back." Harry says. He walks out of his room with some clothes and closes the door. I quickly get dressed so Harry doesn't walk in on me changing. I finish changing my clothes and place my pjs back in my suitcase. I grab my hairbrush and started to brush my hair. Harry walks back into the room as I finish brushing my hair.

" So, since you can't walk downstairs at all, you're gonna have to climb through the window. I'll meet you on the side of the house, okay?" Harry says.

I nod my head," Sure thing. Will you get breakfast?" Harry nods his head. Harry goes to his window and opens it up. I sit on the window sill.

" See you at the bottom?" I ask.

" Of course beautiful." Harry says and pecks my lips. I climb out of the window and onto his roof. I hear him shut the window. I climb to the edge of the roof and slowly get off. I land safely on the ground and waited for Harry to show up. About 10 minutes later, Harry shows up with two bagels in his hands.

" Ready beautiful?" Harry says handing me one of the bagels. I nod my head. I grab the bagel and started to eat it. Harry connects his hand with mine and we started walking down the sidewalk.

" So, do you still take the bus?" I ask.

" Yeah, still can't afford a car." Harry says.

" I understand. I won't be getting a car anytime soon." I say. Harry rolls his eyes. We stand at a crosswalk with some other kids that look like grade nine who obviously couldn't drive yet. They all looked at us weirdly and then turn away. Harry kisses my temple.

Harry's bus shows up and we all gather onto the bus. There was an open seat so Harry and I got into that one. The bus ride to the school was quiet. The bus gets to the school and we all get off. Harry and I walk to my locker first. I open my locker up when Calum runs to us.

" Guys, have you heard?" Calum says. We both look at him weirdly.

" Heard what?" I ask.

" The whole school is going around saying that you guys are dating." Calum says. My mouth drops in shock.

" Calum, you didn't tell anyone did you?" Harry asks.

" I promise I didn't." Calum says. Louis and this other boy start walking towards us.

" Harry, when were you going to tell us you were dating sweet, little innocent Addy?" Louis says. Him and the other boy walk up to us. He places his hands on his hips.

" Not for awhile." Harry says.

" So it is true!" The other boy says.

" Well yeah, but I didn't want people knowing about us yet." Harry says.