Ch. 30- Christmas Time

A couple months later...

Addy's P.O.V

It's Christmas Day. My mum and dad said it was okay if Harry came over today. I mean, it doesn't really matter because he's usually always over. He's family now.

So, Harry and I were making Christmas cookies. My family already opened all our gifts from each other and "Santa". Harry and I were going to open our gifts from each other after we finish making the cookies.

I was trying to mix the cookie dough at the moment. Harry comes behind me and helps me stir the dough. I look up at him. He smiles and pecks my lips.

" I love you so much Harry." I say.

" And I love you too babe." Harry says.

" And I would love you if you separated from my sister." Aidan says. Harry steps away from me.

" Sorry Aidan. Harry was just helping me mix the cookie dough for the cookies." I say. I know I said Aidan was okay with the whole me dating Harry thing, but he really isn't. He doesn't like us together and you can really tell.

" Yeah, but that doesn't mean he has to stand right behind you." Aidan says glaring at Harry. Adam walks into the kitchen. He sniffs the air.

" Do I smell cookie dough?" Adam asks. He looks at the three of us." Are you guys making cookies? I wanna see!" Adam runs to Harry.

" Yeah, we are making cookies. Wanna help?" Harry says. Adam quickly nods his head. Harry picks Adam up and places him on his hip. I mentally awed at the two of them.

Aidan drags me out of the room. He brings me downstairs. He spins me around to face him. I look at him angrily.

" What do you want Aidan?" I ask.

" I think you should break up with Harry." Aidan says. I shake my head.

" Don't get me started Aidan. Just leave us alone okay?" I say. I quickly walk upstairs before he could stop me. I found Adam feeding Harry cookie dough. The relationship Harry has with Adam is so cute and I can't help but smile every time I see the two together. I walk up to the two of them. Adam looks at me.

" Hi Addy! I was just feeding Harry some cookie dough. Would you like some?" Adam asks.

" No thank you Adam. We need some cookie dough to make the cookies." I say.

" Or we could just eat all the cookie dough." Harry says eating more cookie dough.

" No, we need to make the cookies." I say. Both boys let out a heavy sigh. I roll my eyes.

We gather some cookie dough and put them into mini balls and put them on the cookie sheets. We then set them in the oven once all the cookie dough was gone from the bowl. Now it's time to wait.

" Addy, are you gonna open your presents from Harry?" Adam asks.

" Soon. Do you just want to play with whatever I got? Harry wouldn't give me a toy for you to play with." I say.

" Um, I'm a big boy now and big boys don't play with toys." Adam says. I roll my eyes.

" Sure. We can open each other's gifts right now while the cookies are baking." Harry says. He places Adam on the ground. He connects his hand with mine.

We walk to my living room where the Christmas tree is. We grab our gifts for each other and go sit down on the chair. Harry sits down and places me on his lap. We hand each other their gifts. I was holding a little Victoria's Secret bag while Harry was holding a wrapped gift. I look up at Harry.