Ch. 45- Don't Let Me Go

Addy's P.O.V

Charlie, Shawn, and I were on our way over to the restaurant Harry is performing at. We were going to meet up with Louis and Niall at the restaurant so we could sit next to each other while Harry performed. I couldn't wait to see what Harry has in store for his performance.

Charlie parked her car in a parking space in the parking lot of the restaurant. The three of us got out of the car and walked into the restaurant. We looked for Louis and Niall to see if they were sitting anywhere. I spotted them at a table somewhat near the stage. I mentioned to my two friends and we walked to Louis and Niall.

" Hi Addy and friends!" Louis says. I sit in the open seat next to Louis. Shawn sits next to Niall and Charlie sits in between us.

" Hi Louis. Hi Niall." I say.

" Are you excited for Harry to sing?" Niall asks.

" Yeah, I really am." I say.

" I promise you he's really good." Louis says.

" I've heard he's really good." Shawn says.

" Addy, what's between you and Harry?" Niall asks. I felt my cheeks heat up.

" Since she isn't going to speak, I'll speak for her. Even though they had a rough break up, she still likes him and he still likes her. They're not together, but I'm pretty sure it's going to happen soon." Charlie says. Louis's and Niall's mouths drop in shock. They both look at me. Which makes my cheeks burn up even more.

" Addy! You should ask Harry out!" Louis says.

I shake my head," That's a bad idea. I could never do it."

" Then I guess you're in for a treat for Harry's performance." Niall says. Louis slaps Niall's arm. Niall grabs the part of the arm Louis slapped and looks at him offended.

" What was that for?" Niall asks rubbing his arm.

" You're going to ruin the surprise!" Louis says.

" What surprise?" I ask. Louis and Niall look at me.

" There's no surprise." They both say.

" But you just said something about-"

" The only surprise that's coming around here is we're ordering dessert for you!" Charlie says cutting me off. I look at them weird.

" Okay..." I trail off. Charlie looks angrily at Louis and Niall. I look at Shawn and he shrugs his shoulders.

" Excuse me miss, but when is the performer coming on stage?" Louis asks the nearest waitress. He sounded kinda nervous which was weird because Louis is never nervous.

" He's coming on soon." She says and walks away.

" He better come on soon." Louis mumbles.

" Why? So he can ask-"

" Niall, shut the fuck up!" Louis, Charlie, and Shawn say at the same time, cutting off whatever Niall was going to say. I look at the four of them scared and confused.

" You guys are scaring me now." I say.

And with that, Harry walks onto the little stage with his guitar, a stool, and a microphone with a stand. He places the stool and microphone stand on the stage and sits down on the stool. He fixes the microphone stand so it reaches his mouth. He swings his guitar around and places it on his lap. He looks into the crowd and notices me and a huge smile appears on his face. A small smile appears on my face.