Ch. 15- It's Not What It Looks Like

" What the hell is going on here?" The one and only Aidan says. Harry and I break apart from each other. We both turn towards the door where Aidan was standing.

" I'm gonna ask this one more time. What the hell is going on here?" Aidan says.

" How much have you seen?" I ask.

" Not much. Just him sucking on your face." Aidan says.

" Aidan, I swear it's not what it looks like." I say.

" Then tell me what it looks like because to me, it looks like he's fucking sucking on your face!" Aidan says raising his voice.

" He wasn't sucking on my face! We were working on a project together!" I say.

" So that leads to him sucking on your face? What kind of project is that? Sex ed?" Aidan yells. Harry decided to step into our argument.

" Don't you dare yell at her! You shouldn't be yelling at her!" Harry yells at Aidan. Aidan turns his attention to Harry.

" Was I fucking talking to you? You can go shut the fuck up and leave my fucking sister alone." Aidan says.

" Don't talk to Harry like that!" I say.

" Addy, shut up!" Aidan yells.

" Don't yell at your sister like that! You of all people shouldn't be yelling at her like that!" Harry yells.

" Don't get involved! She shouldn't be sucking on faces like yours!" Aidan yells.

" She can kiss whoever she wants to!" Harry yells.

" No she can't! She has rules to follow!" Aidan yells.

" Then fine! It was my fault! I was the one that started to kiss her!" Harry yells.

No, Harry. You don't know what you just started. Aidan is gonna be hella pissed.

" How fucking dare you." Aidan whispers. Aidan raises his fist and aims towards Harry's face. But right before it hit his face, Harry caught Aidan's fist.

" You messed with the wrong guy." Harry says. Harry didn't see it coming, but Aidan lifted his foot and kicked Harry in the stomach. Harry doubled over in pain.

That's when all hell broke loose.

Aidan pushed Harry to the ground and started punching Harry all over. I had to break the fight up before mum and dad found out.

" Guys, knock it off!" I say. I go over to Aidan and try to get him off Harry. I wasn't helping very much.

Eventually mum and dad ran into the room and pulled Aidan off Harry. They were holding back Aidan from hitting Harry. I ran over to Harry on the ground.

" Harry, are you okay?" I ask. I had tears brimming my eyes.

" Addy and Aidan, what is going on?" Mum asks.

" That son of a bitch over there was sucking on Addy's face." Aidan says. I face mum and dad with tears ready to fall down my face.

" Mum, I wasn't! We were working on our project the whole time! Aidan's lying!" I say.

" Okay, that's enough. Just get him out of here, Addy. And Aidan, get to your room. We'll talk to you later." Mum says. Aidan walks out of my room.

" What do you mean by get him out of here?" I ask.

" It means he's not allowed in this house again. He's already causing you too much trouble. And if I hear about you talking to him again, you're grounded." Mum says. Mum and dad walk out of my room. I look back at Harry. I stroke his curly hair.

" Harry, I'm so sorry." I whisper. Tears finally fell down my face. Harry looks up at me.

" Addison, why are you crying? I'm fine." Harry says. Harry sits up and looks at me.

" But my brother beat you." I say wiping my tears away.

" I'm a tough boy." Harry says. I notice Harry's busted lip. I lean in and kiss it. I break apart and Harry smiles.

" Addy, get him out of here!" Mum yells. I let out an upset sigh.

" Looks like my parents are kicking you out. I'm really sorry Harry." I say. We both stand up.

" You don't have to be sorry." Harry says. We both walk downstairs. Harry gets his shoes on. We walk outside together. We stand on my porch. We held hands and looked at each other.

" Harry, what are we gonna do about our relationship now? If people found out, I don't know what I'll do. They wouldn't like us together." I say.

" I guess we'll have to keep it a secret then. That means you can't tell any of your friends especially Calum." Harry says.

" I won't, I promise." I say. Harry kisses my forehead.

" See you tomorrow?" Harry says. I nod my head. We let go of each others hands.

" Bye Addison." Harry says.

" Bye Harry." I say. Harry started walking away from my house.

I can't believe my mum just kicked him out like that. It's not fair.

I walked back inside the house once I couldn't see Harry anymore. I started walking upstairs when mum stops me.

" Addy, who even was that boy?" Mum asks.

" He was a boy from school. We were working on a school project and Aidan decided to interrupt us." I say.

" The only thing I interrupted was your make out session!" Aidan calls from his room.

" Shut up Aidan! I wasn't asking you, now was I?!" I call back.

" I better not hear about this boy again, you hear me Addy?" Mum says. I sadly nod my head. I walk upstairs and to my room. I spent the rest of the night in my room.

Not having Harry be able to come to my house will be hard.

~~~

I woke up in the middle of the night to someone tapping my bedroom window. Who could be tapping at my window this late? Don't people know that sleep is good for you?

I go over to the window and pull the blinds up. There sat Harry on the roof of my house. I open my window.

" Harry? How did you get here?" I whisper.

" Well, I walked here from my house and then I climbed onto your roof, and then I knocked on your window." Harry says. I roll my eyes. This is the Harry I like.

I grab Harry's wrist and bring him inside my room. I close the window and pull the blinds down after I brought him in. Harry wraps me inside his arms. I wrap my arms around his torso. I look up at him.

" Harry, what are you doing here?" I ask.

" I got angry at my dad and step mum. They can be so stupid at times." Harry says.

" You know you'll get me in trouble for being here right? If my mum finds out, she'll ground me and make sure you're far away from me." I whisper.

" Your parents won't know I'll be here. I promise. There's no need to worry." Harry whispers in my ear. He kisses my temple. I smile. Then I started to yawn.

" Let's go to sleep." Harry whispers. Together we crawl into my bed. Harry throws the covers over us. I slowly closed my eyes.

The last thing I heard before drifting off to sleep was Harry saying," Good night Addison. I love you."

***

I wish people would read my stories. But everybody gotta start somewhere and if thats by not people reading your stories then oh well.

I hope you're still enjoying my story. I worked hard on this one.

Oh! I changed the cover because I didn't like the last one. I don't know why I didn't like it, but whatever. I totally like the newer one so much better though.

***