Ch. 8- I Need Someone To Talk To

Addy's P.O.V

I sat in Aidan's car and stared out the window as he drove us home. I tried forgetting about what happened in the last two hours, but I just couldn't.

So, this is what happened in the last two hours. Two boys confessed their love for me. I feel like I'm in some kind of fanfiction. Yes, I read those to make myself feel better. But I wouldn't think this would ever happen to me. I'm a goody-goody! No one likes the goody-goody's!

Aidan pulls into our driveway. We both get out and start walking towards the house. We reach the front door and as I was about to go in, when Aidan stops me.

" You seem really bummed out. What happened today at school?" Aidan says.

" Like you care about me all of a sudden." I say and walk into the house. I kicked my shoes off and walked upstairs and to my bed room. I didn't even let my mum sneak a word or two in when I walked in. I couldn't think straight. I just couldn't.

I closed my door and walked to my bed. I flopped right down on top of my bed. Someone knocked on my door. I'm not in the mood to talk to my family. Friends like Calum, maybe I would talk to.

" Hey Addy, who was the boy with the tattoos you were talking to today?" Aidan's voice came through my door. Aidan might be one of the last people I want to talk to on earth right now. He doesn't understand me, he doesn't listen to me, so why talk to him? So I ignore him.

" Addy, I want an answer. Who was the boy with the tattoos?" Aidan says.

" I don't want to talk to you!" I call.

" You're talking to me right now." Aidan says through the door.

" This doesn't count." I say. I hear someone come up the stairs and walk to my door.

" Aidan, why are you standing outside of Addy's room?" Adam asks.

" Because I want to talk to her, but she won't let me inside her room." Aidan says.

" Hm, let me try!" Adam says," Addy, can Aidan come in?"

" No."

" Can I come in?" Adam asks.

" Yes."

Adam quickly runs into my room. He closes the door and runs to me.

" Why does Adam get to go in and I can't?" Aidan says.

" Because he's better than you." I say.

" That's not true!" Aidan protests.

" It's very true." Adam says. I hear Aidan walk away from my door. Finally, he leaves me alone.

Adam sits next to me on my bed.

" Addy, why did Aidan want to come in your room?" Adam asks.

" He wanted to ask me some questions that I didn't want to answer." I say.

" What kind of questions?" Adam asks.

" Questions that I didn't really want to answer." I say. Adam nods his head.

" Addy, why didn't you want to talk to Aidan?" Adam asks.

" You seem very curious today." I say.

" Sorry I'm still growing and learning." Adam says.

" Don't say sorry. To answer your previous question, Aidan doesn't like listening to me, so why would he want to listen to me now?" I say.

" Oh." Adam says. I sigh. Adam looks at me.

" Addy, what's wrong?" Adam asks. I look at Adam.

" There's nothing wrong." I say. Adam shakes his head.