Ch. 38- Lame Party

Addy's P.O.V

Luke, Charlie, Calum, Michael, Ashton, and I were all hanging out at Michael's house. The boys always plan on having time to relax at one of the boys' houses. And this weekend, it was Michael's turn to hold the six of us at his house.

We were all laid out on Michael's furniture in his family room. Luke and Charlie had one couch to cuddle on, Ashton and I had the other couch to cuddle on, Calum had the chair, and Michael had the floor. We were just laying around talking about who knows what.

" Guys, I want to go to a party." Michael says.

" You can count this as a party." Calum says.

" Then this is a lame ass party." Michael says.

" It's your house." Ashton says. Michael looks at Ashton.

" So? It still sucks." Michael says.

" That means you throw bad parties." I say.

" Why is everyone against me now?" Michael says putting his hands up for defense.

" Because you're the one who wanted to party." Luke says. Michael lets out a loud sigh and lays across his carpeted floor.

" Ashton, do you know of any parties going on right now?" Calum asks. Ashton looks at his friends weird.

" Why do you think I would have that information?" Ashton asks.

" Because you're the party guy out of us. Luke is the nerd, you're the party guy, I'm the popular one, and Michael is just there." Calum says.

" But, if you're the popular one, shouldn't you know about some parties also?" I ask.

" Fine. You got me." Calum says raising his hands up in defeat." I heard that Harry is throwing a party, but it's at his apartment."

" Yeah, he told us that on our date." I say. Luke, Charlie, Calum, and Michael all turn their heads towards us and look at us weird.

" What?" The four of them say in unison.

" And this is where the girl talk comes in. What the hell do you mean?" Charlie says.

" Okay, you know how I told you about mine and Ash's date yesterday? Well, we got there and we were just looking what to eat and Harry came over with his main bitch and started talking to us. And to make matters even worse, he sat at the table right next to us. And whenever one of us ever tried to talk, Harry would cut us off. We had to leave the restaurant because Harry was just annoying." I say.

" You just realized now Harry was annoying?" Michael asks. I roll my eyes at Michael.

" We can add that to the bad date list." Ashton says.

" So, are we going to go to his party?" Luke asks.

" No, no, no. That's a bad idea." Charlie says.

" Why? It's a party and I'm not complaining." Michael says.

" Do you not understand the laws about exes? You're not supposed to do anything with your ex or something bad is going to happen." Charlie says.

" How bad?" Luke asks.

" Exes could end up having sex with each other and end up back together. And then everyone would tell you how big of a jerk the ex is. The possibilities are endless." Charlie says.

" I don't want to go for Addy's sake." Ashton says. I smile at him.

" We can still go, we just can't make any contact with Harry." Michael says.