Ch. 36- Wrong Date Time

Addy's P.O.V

Aidan pulled up to the school parking lot. He parked his car in a parking spot and stopped the car. He looked at me in the passenger seat.

" If I see Harry near you today, I'm beating his arse." Aidan says.

" Fine with me. Just don't get in trouble." I say. He smiles.

" I'm so glad you got over him. I've been waiting for you guys to be done for months." Aidan says. I push his shoulder lightly.

" Oh, shut up Aidan." I say. Aidan smiles. I roll my eyes. We both get out of the car. We walk into the school and once inside, we go our different ways.

I walk to my locker. Once again, Harry was standing at my locker holding another bag of cookies. I angrily roll my eyes. I walk up to him and shoved him to the side. He looked at me and frowned.

" Addison, can you please take me back?" Harry asks.

" Do you not understand the word no? I don't want to be with you anymore. You hurt me Harry." I say opening up my locker.

" I know I hurt you. I hurt myself with my own actions. Addison, please take me back. I miss you so much." Harry says.

I hear footsteps walk up to me and a certain voice say," Hey babe. Is he bothering you?"

" Yes Ash, he's bothering me." I say. Ashton turns to face Harry.

" What are you trying to do with my girlfriend?" Ashton asks.

" You guys aren't dating. Louis told me himself. Louis said that you said you guys weren't dating and you just said that you were dating to make me jealous." Harry says.

" That was back on New Years. A lot has happened since then." I say.

" So you guys are dating now?" Harry asks. Ashton and I nod our heads.

" But Addison, I still love you. How can you forget everything we've done together?" Harry says.

" I don't know, why don't you ask your main bitch? Maybe she'll have a clue." I say. I quickly grab what I need out of my locker. I shut my locker and look at Ashton.

" Let's go find Calum." I say. Ashton connects our hands together. We walk down the hall together and left Harry behind. We find the boys and Charlie by Calum's locker. Michael, Calum, Shawn, Luke, and Charlie look at us. Charlie starts bouncing up and down as we walk towards them.

" You guys are so cute!" Charlie squeals. I smile.

" Alright, Charlie, calm down." I say.

" I'm so happy you're happy again. Like, you don't even understand." Charlie says.

" Yeah, I get it." I say. The first bell of the day rings. We start dispersing from each other. Ashton looks at me.

" If Harry does something to you today again, just tell me and he'll be a dead man." Ashton says.

" I will Ash. You don't have to worry because I don't think he's going to be doing anything anymore." I say.

" I would just watch out, just in case." Ashton says.

" I promise I will. Bye Ash." I say.

" Bye babe." Ashton says kissing my cheek. Ashton walks away. I walk with Shawn to our math class.

" So, what did Harry do to make you watch out for him?" Shawn asks.

" He was at my locker with his stupid cookies again begging me to go back to him. Then Ashton showed up and cleared everything. So hopefully, I don't have to deal with Harry anymore." I say.