Ch. 32- Party Time

Addy's P.O.V

Charlie, Luke, and I stood at the front of the Louis's yard staring at the house full of people. I look at Charlie.

" Are you sure I should go? I'm fine with going back home." I say about to turn around and walk away. Charlie quickly grabs me before I could do so.

" You are going to this party. You need to get your head clear of you know who." Charlie says.

" Who? Do you mean Harry?" Luke asks. Charlie and I look at him. Charlie shakes her head.

" You're lucky I love you." Charlie says.

" What did I do?" Luke asks.

" Nothing. Let's go in before we freeze to death or chicken over here leaves." Charlie says. She drags the both of us towards the house. We open the door and walk into the house.

I already didn't like it. There were so many people grinding on each other and everyone had an alcoholic beverage in their hands. I wanted to throw up at the sight. Must be the goody-goody in me.

" Where should we go first?" Charlie shouts over the loud music.

" Somewhere with no people!" I shout back.

" That's not how you get over a break up! Come on Addy!" Luke shouts and drags me to an empty spot on the dance floor. Luke starts dancing. I stood there awkwardly. Luke grabs my hands and tries to make me dance. I stop Luke.

" Thank, but no thanks. I'm going to go get something to drink, you want anything?" I say.

" Nah, I'm good. Don't get lost now." Luke says. I let out a little giggle.

" I'll try not to." I say. I push my way out of all the sweaty bodies grinding against each other. I make my way to the kitchen, where hopefully there's nonalcoholic drinks. I found the kitchen and there were a couple people standing in the kitchen just socializing with each other. That's good, because I can hear myself think now.

As I was looking for water, I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I freaked out at the touch. I heard little giggles behind me. I turn around to see Ashton. I smile at him.

" Hi Ashton." I say.

" I didn't expect to see a goody-goody at a party with alcohol." Ashton says.

" I didn't choose to come here, I was dragged here." I say.

" By who?" Ashton asks.

" Charlie and Luke." I say.

" I'm surprised they're here too. You guys are the goody-goody crowd." Ashton says.

" Aren't you in a band with Luke though?" I ask.

" Yeah, but that doesn't mean he's not a goody-goody." Ashton says. I roll my eyes. I grab a brand new water bottle I just found. I open the bottle and take a sip of my water.

" So, Harry let you come to this party with those two?" Ashton asks. We walk out of the kitchen and to an empty room. We both sit down on the couch next to each other.

" Actually, I broke up with him." I say.

" Oh, sorry. I didn't know." Ashton says.

" No, it's okay. I came here to find someone to help me get my mind off of him." I say.

" You know..." Ashton trails off.

" Yes?" I ask.

" I've always liked you. Even if you did date Harry." Ashton says.