Ch. 39- Good News

A couple months later...

Addy's P.O.V

Michael, Calum, Shawn, Luke, Charlie, Ashton, and I were all at Ashton's house just hanging out. School is over so now it's summer. It's crazy to think high school is almost over for us.

But right now, the seven of us were just sitting around Ashton's family room. We were watching a movie that I don't even remember the name of. Ashton and I were cuddling on the love seat, Luke and Charlie had the couch to themselves, Shawn had the chair, and Calum and Michael were on the ground. I look at Ashton and peck his cheek. Ashton smiles down at me.

" What was that for?" Ashton whispers.

" Just because." I say. Ashton places his lips on mine. Calum, Michael, and Shawn let out groans.

" Guys, just watch the movie." Calum says. We break apart and I roll my eyes.

" You guys need girlfriends." I say.

" Don't remind us." Michael groans. I look back at the screen. Then I heard people kissing each other. I look at Charlie and Luke to see Charlie on top of Luke and they were in full out make out mode. I roll my eyes. I look at Ashton.

" I hate how the three hate us kissing when those two are basically having sex." I whisper. Ashton looks at the two making out on his couch.

" Hey, horny teenagers, let's not have sex on my couch." Ashton says. Charlie pulls back from Luke. She looks at us.

" Sorry." Charlie says. Calum looks at Charlie and Luke.

" So how much do you do it?" Calum asks. Charlie gets off Luke's lap and looks at Calum.

" What?" She asks.

" Like sex. How much do you guys go at it?" Calum says. Both of their faces turn a deep red color.

" Are you going to answer the question or not? Your friends are waiting to know about your sex life." Michael says.

" I don't want to talk about it." Charlie says.

" I bet they do it every week." Calum says.

" Guys, I don't want to talk about it." Charlie says. Luke looked like he was about to burst.

" You good there Luke?" Shawn asks.

" No! We do it on special occasions." Luke bursts. We all let out a laugh.

" What are special occasions?" I ask. Charlie stays quiet.

" After gigs." Luke quietly says. All of our mouths drop.

" Are you serious?" Shawn asks. They both nod their heads.

" That means you guys do it like every weekend! That's so crazy!" Calum says.

" Seeing two goody-goody's going at it seems so crazy. You don't see that shit every day." Ashton says. Luke's phone rings and he looks at it. He looks at his phone weird.

" What's up sweetheart?" Charlie asks.

" I have a weird number calling me." Luke says.