Ch. 18- Boring Lectures

Addy's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning extremely tired. That date with Harry last night made me really tired. But I loved it so it didn't matter.

I rolled out of bed and walked to my closet. I picked my outfit out and was about to start changing when mum yelled for me," Addison! Get your butt down here!"

I sigh. I threw my outfit on my bed and walked downstairs. I found my mum standing in the kitchen looking pretty angry.

" What's wrong mum?" I ask. But I already knew what she was gonna say.

" So, I went into your bedroom to check up on you late last night. But you were no where in your room. I want to know where the heck you were that late!" Mum says. I roll my eyes.

" I was just in the bathroom." I lie.

" Don't you dare lie to me. You were not in this house last night. Tell me where you were." Mum says.

" I told you. I was in the bathroom." I lie once again.

" Addison Anne Anderson, stop lying! You were not in this house and I need to know where you were!" Mum says raising her voice.

" Mum! Keep your voice down low! Adam is trying to sleep! It's still early you know!" I say trying to avoid her topic. Mum lets out a breath.

" I just want to know why you weren't in your room last night." Mum says obviously trying to control herself from strangling me.

" I have to get ready for school. So, I'm gonna go do that now." I say. I quickly run up the stairs before mum can say anything to me. I quickly run into my room and close my door. I sighed. My mum is so difficult sometimes. I quickly threw on my outfit. I started fixing myself when Aidan starts pounding on my door.

" Addy, let's get going!" He says. I walk to the door and walk downstairs. Even before anyone could say a word to me, I was in the garage with my shoes on. Aidan walks into the garage and gets in the car. I also get in. Aidan starts the car and drives out.

As Aidan was driving, he decided to start communicating with me. I don't want to talk to him, I never do. He doesn't like talking to me, so maybe I should treat him the same way he does to me.

" I heard mum yelling at you this morning. What'd you do?" Aidan says. I roll my eyes and look out the window. Aidan sighs and continues to drive. He eventually parks his car in the school parking lot.

Once the car came to a complete stop, I quickly got out. I walked into the school and went straight to my locker. I opened my locker up and shoved the things from my backpack into my locker. Someone came and opened my locker all the way. I look to see Harry. I instantly smile.

" Hi Harry."

" Hey beautiful. Did your mum figure out about last night?" Harry says.

" Sorta. She knows I snuck out, but she doesn't know I was out on a date with you, yet." I say. I hear feet running across the hall. Then someone else shows up in front of us. And it was Calum. Not a surprise really. He throws his arms around the both of us.

" Look at my favourite couple!" Calum exclaims. I roll my eyes.

" Calum, you're so weird." I say.

" I try." Calum says. He takes his arms off us. He looks at us." So, I know your guys's relationship is supposed to be on the down low, but have you guys gone on a date yet?"

" We actually went on a date last night." I say.

" Does this mean you snuck out?" Calum asks. I nod my head. Calum smiles.

" Looks like someone is getting rid of that goody-goody reputation." Calum says. I roll my eyes.

" Whatever you say." I say.

" I'm with him Addison. You've been doing things that get you in trouble. That's nothing for a goody-goody." Harry says.

" Yeah I guess I can see where you're coming from." I say.

" So, since you snuck out last night, did your mum figure it out?" Calum asks.

" Yeah she kinda did, she knew I snuck out, but she doesn't know that I was on a date with Harry. But she'll probably figure out soon that I was with him and ground me for life." I say.

" Why doesn't she like you being with Harry?" Calum asks.

" I actually don't even remember why, it could be Aidan's fault to be honest. She just doesn't like him and hates when she sees me with him, though." I say.

" Can't she see that you're in love? I'm gonna have to talk to your mum soon." Calum says.

" Yeah, good luck with that." I say. The school bell rings. I look at Harry.

" Have a good day. Don't get in any trouble today. I will see you later." I say kissing Harry's forehead.

" Stop acting like my mother Addison. I prefer you to be my girlfriend than my mother." Harry says. I smile.

" I promise I won't anymore. Bye Harry." I say.

" Bye beautiful." Harry says. I close my locker and we walk different ways. I started walking towards my math room.

~~~

Aidan and I walked into the house together. I slipped my shoes off and stormed upstairs to my room. Aidan was lashing my out in the car about Harry and I couldn't deal with it anymore. I walked into my room and went straight to my bed. I saw there was a note on my bed. I picked it up and read it.

I finish reading the note and threw it down at the floor. Are you kidding me? My mum told me that she grounded me because Aidan told her that I was hanging out with Harry again. I'm so done with my family.

" What have I told you about hanging around that boy?" Mum asks. I turn around. She was standing in my doorway.

" You can't just separate the both of us. We have to be with each other." I say.

" No you don't. That boy is a bad influence and you don't need bad influences in your life. You're almost in university and doing something bad now will ruin it for you in the future." Mum says. I ignore my mum. I hate how she's choosing my life. I'm so done with her.

I go and close my door right in her face. I quickly lock it and run to my closet. I can hear her yelling at me to open the door up. That's not happening anytime soon. I quickly pack up some of my clothes and necessities. I walk out of my closet and walked to my window. I could still hear my mum telling me to open the door up.

Instead of opening my door, I opened the window. I climbed onto the roof and closed my window. I carefully got off my roof and safely landed on the ground. I grabbed my suitcase again and started walking to the only person I want to see right now.

***

I've realized that these chapters are actually really short. And that's embarrassing for me. But I've already written these chapters somewhere so I can't really add more because I've already written them.

But I hope you still like my chapters even if they are short.

I'm trying to update more often, but I'm such a busy person that updating is really hard to do. But I'm trying my best.

Thank you for reading! Please make sure you vote and comment on my story. I would really appreciate it!

***