Ch. 21- Meeting The Twin

Addy's P.O.V

Harry and I were walking back to his house from school hand in hand. We got to his street.

" You know the drill. Go through the window when we get to my house." Harry says.

" But what if there was someone in your room?" I ask.

" Then just stay up on the roof until I come get you, okay?" Harry says. I nod my head. I walk to the side of the house while Harry walks inside the house. I climb onto the roof and go towards Harry's window. I was about to open the window when I head talking come from inside his room. So I sat on Harry's roof because I was not about to get caught.

I watch Calum walk by his house. He notices me on the roof. He looks at me strangely.

" Is there a reason to why you are sitting on Harry's roof?" Calum asks.

" Because I'm not allowed inside yet. I kinda ran away from my house to his and his parents don't know I'm here so yeah." I say.

" You're totally not a goody-goody anymore Addy." Calum says.

" You can say that again." I say.

" Bye Addy." Calum says.

" Bye Calum." I say. Calum walks inside his house. After a while the window opens. Harry's head pops out of his window.

" We have a slight problem Addison." Harry says.

" What is it?" I ask.

" My twin brother is staying at my house for now." Harry says.

" So?" I say.

" He's staying in my room for the time he's here." Harry says.

" He's not your parents so don't worry about it." I say.

" I love how you're getting like me more and more everyday." Harry says.

" I learn from the best." I say.

" Harry, who the hell are you talking to?" Another voice says from his room. Harry looks back in his room.

" Marcel, shush, I'm talking to someone important." Harry says.

" Yeah, I want to know who you're talking to that's so important that they have to wait on the roof." Whoever Marcel is says. Harry looks back at me.

" You wanna meet my twin brother?" Harry asks.

" Well, I would love to get inside the house so, why not." I say. Harry helps me inside his room. I stand inside his room and stare at a boy who looks exactly like Harry except he had big glasses on. Harry wraps his arm around my shoulder.

" Who's this and why did she come through the window?" The boy says.

" Marcel, this is my girlfriend Addison. Addison, this is my twin brother Marcel. The reason why she came through the window is because dad and Cary don't know she's staying here with me." Harry says.

" So you found a girl just like you, always on the edge." Marcel says.

" Actually, we're practically opposites. But she's becoming more like me." Harry says kissing my cheek. I felt myself blushing. Harry's door opens and Nathan rushes in.

" Hi Harry, hi Addison." Nathan says running to us.

" Hi Nathan. How are you doing?" I say.

" Not good. I got homework." Nathan says frowning.

" Then you won't be excited for high school." I say.

" Boys! Come downstairs!" Harry's step mum calls. Nathan runs out of the room. Marcel looks back at the two of us.

" So, what does she do when everyone's downstairs?" Marcel asks.

" She hangs out with me. I find an excuse to be here so I can hang out with her." Harry says.

" You're sneaky Harry." Marcel says. He walks out of the room. Harry turns to me.

" I'll be right back." Harry says. He kisses my forehead and walks out. I go and sit on Harry's bed. I pull out my phone and I had like 50 unread messages. And of course they were all from either mum or Aidan. I read my mum's messages because her phone can't tell her that I read them.

I read through her messages. By the first five messages, I got bored. She was just telling me that I'm still grounded and asking where the heck I was. I delete the rest of the messages and placed my phone next to me.

Harry's door opens again. Harry quickly walks in and closes his door. He comes and sits next to me. He wraps his arms around me. He kisses my temple.

" I love how you miss out on your family time just to be with me." I say.

" I'd do anything for my baby." Harry says. I felt myself blushing. My phone vibrates. Harry and I both look at it.

" Who was that?" Harry asks.

" It's probably my mum begging me to come home." I say.

" You know you can't keep living here. You're going to have to go apologize for what you did." Harry says.

" But Harry, I didn't do anything. She was banishing me from seeing you. It's not my fault." I say.

" I understand, it's okay." Harry says kissing my temple. We stayed quiet for a while. Then I started to think. Would Harry want to stay with me or would I just be one of his many girlfriends? I had to break the silence.

" Harry?"

" Yes beautiful?"

" Um, could you see a future with us together?" I ask. Harry looks at me.

" Are you trying to break up with me?" Harry asks.

" No, not at all. I just, I want to know if we could have a future with each other." I say. Harry brings me closer to him. I snuggle my face into his chest. I breathe in his scent.

" Of course we will have a future with each other. I dream about it everyday. We get married, have our honeymoon in Paris, have two children whose name will be Darcy and Joey, have a nice house here in London, and have a cat named Molly. Darcy will look like you, but act like me and Joey will look like me, but act like you. And I see them a couple years apart from each other, Darcy being the older child." Harry says. I look up at Harry.

" You really thought about our future together." I say.

" Every since the day I walked away from you in the hallway." Harry says.

" That was one weird day, wasn't it." I say.

" Yeah, you can say that again." Harry says.

" So, about our future together." I say.

" Yeah, what about it?" Harry asks.

" Can I have a say on our future with each other?" I say jokingly.

" Nope." Harry says popping the 'p'. I roll my eyes.

" Harry! Come on, we're going to eat dinner now!" Harry's dad calls. Harry looks at me.

" Bring you something back?" Harry questions.

" You can." I say. Harry kisses my cheek.

" I'll be back baby." Harry says. He stands out of his bed and walks out of his room. I laid in Harry's bed and stared at the ceiling. I sighed. I truly love my Harry. Where would I be without him?

***

I have no idea why I had Harry have a twin. But I don't regret it.

I hope you all had a great Halloween :))

I'm going into hibernation until One Direction comes back so, if you need me I'll be back in 2017.(JK I'm going no where, I got no where else better to be tho.)

Thank you for reading! Please make sure you vote on this chapter and you can comment anything if you want :))

***