Ch. 43- Confessions

Addy's P.O.V

I was having Harry come over to my house to crash for a couple hours. That's what we've been doing the past week or so. One of us would crash at the other's house. It was like old times and I loved that.

At the moment, I was laying on my bed reading my second book of the summer. I'm about in the middle of it.

What? I like to read which I find funny because not many people like to read now-a-days.

My phone vibrates next to me indicating I received a text message. I look at my phone to see a message from Harry.

Harry: hey im here

I was about to stand up from my bed to get the door before Harry could ring the doorbell, but it was too late. Harry rang the doorbell and I mentally slapped myself.

" I got it! It has to be a package for me!" Aidan calls. I hear him run downstairs. I probably should follow him, just in case. I ran downstairs after him. I met with him and he swung the door open. But instead of a package he was hoping for, he had Harry standing there. Aidan looks at me with clear anger on his face.

" Why the hell is he here?" Aidan almost spits.

And this is where I tell you that Adam is the only family member to know that I've been hanging with Harry recently for the past couple weeks. As you can tell, Aidan would have clearly got angry over me with him again. And that's the reason why I didn't tell anyone because I was trying to avoid this exact situation. Ironic, ain't it?

I let out a nervous laugh," Yeah, about that."

" Addy, what's going on?" Aidan asks.

" It's not what you think, Aidan. Harry and I aren't dating. We're just hanging out, like friends." I say. Aidan looks at Harry.

" I swear to god if you do something with my sister, you're not going to have children anytime soon." Aidan threatens. Harry swallows back saliva.

" Alright Aidan, I think you should leave." I say. Aidan looks back at me.

" I should probably keep an eye on you because last time he started sucking on your face." Aidan says.

" Please don't do that. We're just going to hang out as friends." I say.

" My arse." Aidan says.

" Aidan, please stop." I say. Aidan rolls his eyes.

" Fine. But I'm going to drop in once in a while because I don't trust him." Aidan says.

" Whatever. Do what you need to do." I say. Aidan walks back upstairs. I look back at Harry.

" Sorry about my brother. You know how he is." I say letting Harry into my house.

" Yep. He's still a dick." Harry says slipping his shoes off.

" He's just protective." I say. I lead Harry up to my room. I open the door to find Aidan laying on my bed. I roll my eyes.

" Aidan, why are you in my room?" I ask. Aidan casually looks up at us and waves.

" I thought since you guys are going to hang out "as friends" then I could hang out with you." Aidan says.

" No, Aidan, I'm not allowing it." I say. Adam walks into my room.

" Is there a party going on in Addy's room?" Adam says.

" No there-"

" Yeah! Come here Adam!" Aidan says mentioning towards the bed. Adam runs across my room and jumps on my bed. I'm mentally slapping myself. I look at Harry.