43

TIME JUMP

VERONICA MALFOY

"Are you nervous?" Allison asked during breakfast. We were all sitting in the great hall and talking before our OWLs. "Not particularly." I said. "Well of course you aren't." Theo said. "Yeah, we all know the twins are the smartest ones and get the highest marks aside from Granger." Enzo added. "Ugh don't mention the mudblood. She makes my pure-blood boil." I said. "We'll be fine. All of us." Allison said. Then breakfast ended and our first OWL was potions.

"Well that was easy." Draco said as we all walked out of our Potions exam. "I wish I was high." Theo said. "You always wish you were high." I said and we all laughed. "Now onto our DADA OWL." Mattheo said. "I'm pretty sure you have nothing to worry about My Lord." Draco mumbled sarcastically. Mattheo clenched his fists and walked ahead of us. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked. Draco shrugged. "What? If anyone would know all about the dark arts, it would be him." Draco said. "How many times does he have to prove himself to you before you trust him?" I asked. Draco hesitated as everyone looked at him. "Let's just go inside." he said. We went into the classroom and I sat next to Mattheo. He was sitting quietly, staring out in front of him. "Mattheo-" I said. He didn't say anything. "Mattheo, are you ok?" I asked. Still nothing. I grabbed his hand and his head snapped to face mine. For a split second, I saw fear in his eyes. "Yeah- What happened?" he asked. I looked at him with concern as I interlaced our hands. "Where'd you go?" I asked. He looked away at the booklet in front of him. "Nowhere, I'm fine." he said. I squeezed his hand and kissed him. "You can tell me." I said. He shook his head. "No, I can't." he said. Before I could respond, Umbridge walked in. Then our OWL began.

I was almost finished with my test when I heard it. That loud bang that echoed through the halls. Everyone looked up and around them. "Did you hear that?" I asked Mattheo. He nodded. Then there was another bang, it was closer than the first. Umbridge walked past us and towards the door. Everyone was quiet as we looked around in confusion waiting for the next sound. Then I saw a firework. It exploded in front of her face. "What the-" Mattheo started. Then the Weasley Twins flew in on brooms. Our exams flew in the air and Mattheo covered my head protectively. There were fireworks everywhere. Mattheo and I backed up against a wall and he held my hand. We watched the colorful chaos unfold and he smiled at me. I kissed him and he pulled me close to him as the fireworks exploded behind us. I ran my fingers through his hair and he held my waist. Then the twins flew outside and everyone followed. I started to go too but Mattheo pulled me back. "I have a better idea." he said, smirking. Then we ran all the way back to his dorm.

We stumbled into his dorm, neither of us wanting to break the kiss. He kicked the door shut with his foot and I fell back on the bed. "Muffliato, Collorptus." he mumbled while pointing his wand at the door. Then he pulled off his shirt and I started with lust in my eyes. I sat up and he stood in front of me with that evil smirk on his face. "Now what should I do with you?" he asked smugly. I raised an eyebrow as he stared at me. "Whatever you want." I said. "Oh really, am I in control this time?" he taunted. "I'll allow it." I said. He scoffed. Within a split second he had climbed on top of me and pinned my wrists down with his knee in between my legs. I tried to move my legs together to relieve some of the friction but it was no use. "You'll allow it will you?" he asked. "Yes." I said trying not to melt under his touch. "You think you were ever in control of me darling?" he asked. I stared at him as he leaned closer. "You crumble under my touch, I know every inch of you and what it does. You were never in control of love." he said. I lifted my head so we were practically breathing the same air. "Prove it." I said. He kissed me and pulled away. He pulled his wand and pointed it at me. "Incarcerous." he said. Silk ties shot out and tied my arms loosely above my head. "Give me a safe word." he said. "Red." I said. He nodded. Then he flicked his wand and my clothes vanished. The cold air hit my skin and my nipples hardened and I got goosebumps as he ran his hands down the middle of my body. "You are so fucking perfect do you know that?" he asked. I was so turned on I could barely focus. "But now, I'm going to ruin you," he said. He leaned in and kissed my neck leaving a hickey. "I know you love it when I kiss you there." he said as I grew more and more wet. Then he kissed above my breast as he palmed them. "I know you love it when I kiss you there." he said softly, his hot breath fanning my skin. He slowly dragged his hand up my inner thigh and I arched my back. "Please Mattheo" I whined. "What is it darling? What do you want?" he asked. "Touch me." I said. His hand grazed over my head as he placed another kiss right above my navel. "I think you can beg for me better than that." he taunted. "Please Mattheo, please touch me." I begged. He gave me another smirk and began to rub my clit. "That's a good girl." he said. He slipped his fingers inside me and I pulled against the silk bonds. I squeezed my eyes shut and bit my lip to hold back a moan. Then he suddenly pulled his hands away. I opened my eyes and bucked my hips. "What are you doing?" I asked, my core was burning and I just wanted his touch. "I silenced the room for a reason. I want to hear you. Do you understand me?" he demanded. I nodded quickly and pushed my hips towards him again. "Words Veronica." he said sharply. "Yes, I understand." I said quickly. He kissed me and slipped three fingers back inside me. "Fuck Mattheo" I moaned. "Good girl, let me hear you." he said. He pumped his fingers in and out and I felt the coil in my stomach tighten. "Fuck- oh- fuck- Mattheo, I'm gonna-" I started but he pulled his hands away again. "You're gonna cum on my cock." he said as he pulled off his trousers and boxers. He untied my hands and climbed on top of me. He pressed his lips to mine and I ran my hands down his chest. He looked at me once more and I nodded. Then he thrust himself inside my and I threw my head back and moaned. "Fucking hell, your so tight." he groaned. He kissed down my neck and chest as he increased the pace of his thrusts. I was a moaning mess in a euphoric state. "I'm gonna cum." I moaned. He grabbed my throat and forced me to look at him. "I wanna watch you come undone," he said slowly. We came together and his head fell lip. He buried his face in the crook of my neck and I kissed him leaving a hickey. He pulled out and laid next to me. After we caught our breath, he picked me up and we showered together. My legs were still shaking after round 2 in the shower. We pulled the blanket up over our bodies and I laid on his chest. He played with my hair and traced the scars on his chest. "Are you alright?" he asked. I smiled and nodded at him. "With you... always." I said. He nodded and we dozed off tangled up together.