Please

We get to the front of my house and Teagan turn to me and holds both of my hands. He looks behind me and his eyes open a little wider.

"Dell's here?" Teagan asks scowling.

"He's staying here until he can pay for a house," I somewhat lie.

"You know you shouldn't really be near him right? You're magical, and he's not. You should stay away from him Ana, I don't want you getting too close and having to end your relationship just because he's not magical," Teagan sighs looking into my eyes.

I sigh and nod my head. I've known the whole time I have to end it. He wouldn't accept me if he knew that I was a monster. I can't kick him out though.

"What would I do though? I can't just kick him out, he has nowhere to go," I ask in frustration.

"Just start ignoring him and avoiding him until he can pay for another house," Teagan says knowingly.

Before I can even think he kisses my forehead and waves goodbye leaving me dumbstruck. What am I supposed to do? Should I do what the guy who is lying to me to do? Or should I... it's not even questionable.

I go inside and walk to my drawing room.

Dell's POV

Their walk the house is silent. Oh man, they're almost there. I rush quickly ahead of them and go quickly to my room.

I become visible and sit on my bed. I can't believe Ana fell for all of that. He's a liar.

I finally hear the door open and Ana's soft feet walk in the door and into one of the downstairs rooms. I should apologize for earlier. I was stupid to do what I did at a time like that.

I jut can't believe she fell for his stupid little act. It was so obvious that he went upstairs and did something with who ever he lead upstairs.

I bang my fists on the bed besides me in anger.

"You okay?" A sweet soft voice asks from the door.

I look over and half heartily smile. I pat the bed next to me and she hesitantly sits down. It's quiet.

"I'm sorry for earlier, I was really stupid, well I am really stupid, and I'm super sorry and-" I apologize.

"It's okay. Look, I uhm... you should probably start saving up to buy a house so you don't have to live here and all," Ana says softly looking down at her knees.

 "Wha-what?" I say confused and scared, "Is this because of wh-"

"No. It's just, it's complicated. I don't want to get attached to you, it's too hard to explain."

"Please explain."

I look at her with pleading eyes. She returns the stare but quickly looks away.

Without another word she stands up and walks away. I look after her, hoping she'll turn and look at me once again with her hazel-brown eyes. I want her to come back and tell me she was just joking around. I hope that she looks behind and smiles telling me that it's all okay.

She doesn't though.

YONAOFTHEDAWNANDSTUFFF

Heyo Kit Cats! (That's what I am calling yuh naow.)

Hope you loved this beautiful ending. :P La-la-la Just a little innocent girl la-la-la!

Shout out to... ALL THOSE CAT AND ANIME PEOPLE!!! YAY!!! COMMENT RELATED STUFF!!!

~JOE OUT!!!~