No

I walk up to the silver car. I climb in the backseat as pull back as I see Ashley and Dell.

"Wait, I forgot something inside," I bite my lip and start backing up.

"Ana..." Rena looks back at me from her passenger seat.

"Yeah?" I ask, smiling awkwardly.

She looks at me with a whining face. I look away for a second. I look back at her and she's still staring at me. I groan softly and get in the car. Dell scoots more in the middle and I buckle my seat belt. I look out the window for a while. I can hear the two talking silently. I even hear Rena and Andre talking.

~

I hear a knock at the bathroom door, "Ana, you okay?" Dell's voice asks.

"Uhm, just a little longer, I-I'm not feeling great," I somewhat fake it.

"Ana... I'm sorry about bringing Ashley... It was stupid of me. I didn't know it would make you feel this bad," He sighs.

"What do you mean? Is this about you thinking I like you?" I question leaning against the door.

"Yeah, that," I hear him lean against the door too.

"Do you like me? I mean, it sounds like it."

"No, no. Do you?"

"No."

I sit up against the door. I hear him leave silently. I sigh and put my hands to my face. I can't seem to cry. I've been sitting in here for about thirty minutes pretending I'm sick. I feel as if everyone in that room watching whatever movie they chose, knows that I'm faking it. I really don't care though. I just want to be alone. Maybe I'll leave.

Where is everything? Walk in. Up stairs right there. Go to the left, walk down hall, TV. Sliding glass door. Office to the side on the right of the door. If I remember right the door opens smoothly. I need a backup plan if it doesn't. Uhm, getting fresh air. Maybe that's what I should do. I don't want to walk home. Whatever.

I open the door quietly. I look up and my eyes meet Dell's. He grabs my wrists and brings me closer to him.

"W-what are you doing?" I stutter as I look up at him.

"I know you still like me," He gives me an eye brow up.

Now come the tears. Why didn't they come when I was alone? Seriously?

I rip away from his grasp and walk towards the door. I open it and shut it carefully to make no noise. I walk outside and look around. I look back. He didn't follow me. I have no where to go. I should just go back to the bathroom.

I sigh and sit down on the green grass. I put my heads between my knees. I wrap my arms around my knees and watch as tears drop from my eyes. I close my eyes and sniffle.

~ You're The Only One I'll Ever Love ~

IM SORREH PEOPLE IM JUST NOTGOING TO MAKE EXCUSES OKIE I HOPE YOU READIT AND BLEH IM SORRY *HUGS*

Delsia Out