Sink In

It's finally the weekend and we all get to hang out. A lot has happened, even though its only been a few days. Ashley has been staying with us, not because Dell, but because of me.

I asked Ashley to stay because... it was too painful to see Dell anymore. Of course I didn't tell Ashley this, I just told her it would be nice for Dell to have the person he loves around. Of course she bought it and didn't think twice.

It backfired when she told me we should surprise him with the news. Ashley came in with a bag of her stuff for the week with me trailing silently behind. Ashley exclaimed the news with happiness bursting out of her while I stood there, looking like a fool in his doorway. I looked up a couple of times to see Dell but immediately looked back down, it hurt, and sometimes he was staring right back at me for a millisecond.

Ashley is staying in the room next to his, but I'm pretty sure she just sleeps next to Dell in his room. It annoys me. Not that i would want that... Of course not, that's weird... Whatever.

Dell, Ashley, Rena, and surprisingly both Teagan and Andre are coming with us to the mall. They all come over around noon on Saturday and we go to the big Bellvue Mall. 

We enter and walk around not knowing where to go. I stick my Teagan, Rena, and Andre.

"So where are we goin'?" Teagan asks in complete boredom.

"If you don't want to be here, you can leave," Dells scoffs.

"I was just asking where we're going, not complaining about how we aren't doing anything."

"Yeah, well keep your complaining to yourself. Maybe we should just split into groups."

"I'll go with Ashley."

"Shut up."

Ashley looks back at Teagan and her face turns red. She quickly turns back and scoots closer to Dell as we continue walking down busy hallways.

"Where are we going tho?" Ashley asks.

"I dunno," Dell answers.

"Maybe we should split up... You and Ashley, and the rest of us," I propose quietly.

We all stop and look at each other. My face turns pink as everyone keeps looking from one to another. i have no idea what's going on. Everyone is thinking something different. i bet I'm the only one who has no idea what's going on.

I see Dell shift around on his crutches. He looks a little uncomfortable.

"I can go with Rena," Andre says, breaking the silence.

We all look at him in surprise. I guess it's mean to say this, especially coming from me, but he talked. He never really talks. I guess he's changed. I have been gone for a long time. I dunno.

"S-sure... I'll go with Andre," Rena nods walking closer to Andre as both of their cheeks turn pink.

"I guess I'm stuck with you sweet cheeks," Teagan smiles wrapping his arm around my neck.

"W-wait," Dell exclaims looking at the two of us. I can see him hiding a scowl. Is he jealous? "Uhm, when should we meet up, like maybe later the guys can hang out while the girls hang out, maybe in like thirty minutes or so."

We all nod in agreement and choose to come back in thirty minutes, as in 12;45. We all part ways.

Teagan keeps his arm wrapped around me as we walk outside into the cool air.

I look at him. He has on black skinnies and a red hoodie covering a grey shirt. He has on black and white Nike shoes on. His golden, dirty blonde hair covers his blue (i forgot color XD I baka) eyes just a tiny bit and he smirks down at me.