Reconnect

~ LAWL!!! Somewhat double update!!! I love this story, AND I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! ~

"I love her." I say under my breath sighing.

He stands back, his eyes turning normal and he looks at me. I stare back. My fists clench. It's not fair. I want to be with Ana more than he does, he doesn't get it. I know I've made my mistakes in the past about Ana, but I love her. I have to fix this.

"What do you mean you love her? I though you were with the sl-other girl." Teagan says interrupting my thoughts. "I love her more than you ever could." I say under my breath looking down at the pavement. "Maybe you do."

I look up at him, my eyes wide. What did he just say? "Maybe" he does?!? DOES HE EVEN CARE FOR HER!?!

"What?" I say my tone low in anger. "She loves me, doesn't she?" He says his lips forming a smirk. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN!?!" "Heh, I mean she loves me, and that's all that matters. She's a follower." "How dare you say that! She loves you!!!" "And she doesn't love you."

He smirks at me and brushes past me towards Anna. That evil seductive bitch. I will rip him apart. I turn and walk towards Ana and Teagan. Teagan's helping her up and smiling, smoothing her hair out.

I run up to him full speed punching him in the jaw. He tumbles backwards and falls on the pavement.

'Dell!?!" Ana screams from behind me as I stare down at Teagan. I look back at her myself gaping," A-ana, I can explai-" "No need to explain anything!!! You've ruined my life! I wish I had never met you!!! Go back to your stupid girlfriend, and keep being a follower to her!"

I look at her in astonishment. Her face is red. I see Teagan getting up behind her as I back up.

"Heh, I'm not the follower. He said-" I start starting to smile. "I'm not a follower. It's called being in l-love." She states angrily.

I can feel my heart break as Teagan says with a smile from behind her pointed towards me, "I love you too."

I look down towards the pavement and breath in and out heavily. I wipe face with my hands. She loves him. He's an evil, just, I don't even know what to think. I fall forward, my hands and knees on the pavement. I can feel my eyes start to water. I can't believe im going to cry.

"Let's go Ana." I hear Teagan tell Ana.

The walk past me as tears start dripping from my eyes onto the pavement. I sit up from where I am on the ground and look behind me to see Teagan and Ana.

Ana looks back at me, tears in her eyes. Her gaze goes from my face down as she turns around leaving me there.

This is my fault. I shouldn't have over reacted to something so small. Now its become something... big. I get up and slowly start walking back towards my car. I wipe my face off before sitting down in the car next to Katie listening to music on her headphones.

We drive to her house and I drop her off. She kisses my cheek and get's out of the car. She unplugs her earphones and looks at me. It looks as if she's about to say something that she actually put her heart into.

"I wasn't able to flip Teagan and Ana off when they walked by because I was listening to music." She pouts but smiles.

I glare at her but she's already started walking towards her house.

I drive to my house and park the car. I walk up to the house and there's a notice on the front door. I have to move out. I face palm myself and rip the note off the front door. What am I supposed to do?!? Ana hates me and there's no way Ana's going to let me stay at her house anymore!