Like A Baby

IT'S CHAPTER 69!!! WE'VE COME SO FAR TOGETHER NOW ;) LOLOLOL LUV YAH GUYS SO MUMCH AND I WANNA THANK YOU FOR LIKE FRICKLE FRACKLING READING!!! <3
~

* June 1st *

I smile, my face red. My heart feels like it's flying. It's adorable. "Heheheh," I laugh to myself.

I breath is and out. I look at the cieling and make a face to myself. My parents aregetting marrired once again. "Eek!" I screech into my hands.

"Ey what's up Catts?" A voice scares me. I put down the letter and turn to him giving him the playful death stare.

"Stop coming in here scaring the crap out of me!" I yell at me. I walk towards him and punch his shoulder.

"Smh, you're a tough," He brutally sticks his tongue out and rolls his eyes.

"You know, I'm a cat, you're a bird, and cats eat birds right?" I smile satanically.

"You little freak. Now one kills jay birds their hot as frick," He laughs. "So whatcha giggling about?"

He walks past me and towards the kitchen. Bleh. I follow him through the empty house and watch as he leans up against the counter. He grins as I roll my eyes.

"So, my parents... they're getting married again in Maine," A smile grows on my face as I start thinking about it again. "My mom said I should invite someone... do you think you could come?"

"Of course I could," His voice becomes soft again.

~

* Jay's POV *

'Of course I could.' I mentally slap myself in the face for being so stupid. I couldn't have been more straightforward. Luckily she didn't notice.

"Ughhh," I slam my fists on my bed. I'm such a dumbass! Actually. At least she hasn't caught on. "Smh."

It's so obvious I like her! Dammit!!! She likes him though, still. Even after everything he's done. He doesn't even deserve her! She's perfectly imperfect. I look up at the ceiling.

"Jay, Honey? You're pasta is getting cold." I hear my mother call out. I stay silent. She hasn't moved.

"Thanks," My voice barely says.

I hear her breath out from the silence that crowds us. She walks down the hall and I'm guessing to her room. I hear the door close. Bingo. I get up from my bed and get close to the door. I put my ear against it to make sure she's not there. I cautiously unlock and open the door. I walk down the stairs next to the pictures I wish weren't there. My mother insists on it, along with my father.

As I near the bottom of the stairs I can hear the 'tcks' of the computer going fast away. He's probably sending some more emails to people about selling his produce at some local stores. I roll my eyes and walk back up the stairs. I go into my room and lock the door behind me. I go through the door frame on the right and move aside the the white sheet separating myself from my closet and mini kitchen. I move her blanket and open the mini fridge. I grab a frozen pasta and peel the corners as i put it into the microwave above the fridge.

I put the blanket back on carefully and walk to the bathroom on the left side of my room. I turn on the light, the white tiles and light blinding me for a second. I wash my face and my hands. As I dry my hands and face i close my eyes and lean on the white tiled counter. Her face flashes in my mind. I open my eyes once again and look in the tall mirror.

"You're a disaster," I state laughing slightly.

~

I bring the blanket with me with the little red four petaled flowers with me to my bed. I sit on the edge of my bed. I remember her laugh exactly, the sound echoing throughout my head. Her bright smile and cute little attitude. Her hair hazel brown, as well as her eyes, adopted. Her skin, light tan... pale, dead.

I need sleep. Every night, almost. The same thing. The same thoughts. Waking up. It's always the same. Avoiding the dark halls with painful memories. At least some things have changed. My smile, different. It seems to be real now. With her her reminding me of her. I close my eyes as I clutch the blanket closer to my body. I feel my self about to lay back and curl up like little kid, like a baby.

"Sarah..."

~ I Live In A Dark Hole, Sad, While Knowing You're In An Even Darker One ~

HOLEY SHIZ SU SAD AND DERPRESSING ;-; I CANT HANDLE THE FEELS PLZ NUUU!!! wus in de past? o-o I who knowsss~ I DO eue SU SAD THO D:

Shouout to all you peoples in school, I FEEL FOR YAH, unless you like it... den... whale... XD Hows school going for yahhh. Iz okie, friends are noice (/ .3.)/

~ DE SHIPP LADI OUT