So Close

I was gonna do a double update... But three problems, I didn't, I totally forgot and didn't have time, I don't have two chappys ready... READ ON!

Dell's POV

I sit there, stunned. I'm an idiot. I can't believe I was so self centered and ignorant to do something like that at a time like this. She hates me now.

I wanna follow her.

(Okie guys I'm starting sumthin new where when there is text in these [ ] it's like their inner mind talking back to them... You get it... Nah? Well CATCH UP!)

I can't though. She needs her space. [Just go you idiot. Make her feel happy.] I tried, this sucks.

I get up from my spot but sit backdown again. I'm an idiot.

I hear a knock at the door and hear Ana going to answer it. The door opens and then a silence. What's going on?

I creep down to where I can almost make out what their saying. I hear voices and creep closer. The talking stops.

"Let's go on a walk," Ana says leaving.

I need to follow her.

I make myself invisible and teleport to the other side of the house. I use my magic to float and follow Ana and her friend.

Anastasia's POV

Teagan and I walk in silence. It's somewhat cold as I walk with him in black sandals and basically my school uniform. I feel a warm arm wrap around my neck and turn to Teagan. He's so warm and nice.

[ANA, DO YOU NOT REMEMBER WHAT HE DID?!?] Oh yeah... He lied to me. He's an ass. I just wish he would frickin tell me that he was at the stupid party. What did he do? Should I confront him? Is that really a good idea? I'm going to do it.

"T-Teagan," I say shyly.

"Yeah?" Teagan says distantly as if off in thought.

"I-I know that... Uhm... Where were you yesterday?" I stutter and mentally slap myself.

"Oh, you saw me?" Teagan asks stopping in his tracks.

"At the party, yeah..."

"Well the thing is... Some of my new friends told me urgently to come over so I did and it ended up being a party. I didn't want to come to you and tell you, because I thought you would think I was lying about having plans or something... All we did was my group of like ten people hang upstairs."

I nod, still processing his words through my head. I believed every single thing, until he got to the end. I know I clearly saw him leading one girl upstairs, not nine people. How could he just lie to me. I'm guessing the rest was a lie to. I may seem like some girl that just reads books and hangs in the shadows, but even if I do, I'm not an idiot. I can tell when people are lying to me.

"I'm going back home," I turn back to my house shoving Teagan's arm off of my shoulder, "Don't follow me."

"Woah, woah! What's gotten into you?" Teagan yells after me.

I can feel myself tearing up at the knowing thought of him lying to my face. I turn to him viciously and walk straight up to him.

"I SAW YOU GO UPSTAIRS WITH SOME GIRL!!! I KNOW YOU'RE LYING TO ME!" I scream shoving him.

I feel pain from my back as I shove him hard. My wound is still healing.

"Ana... I'm sorry," Teagan apologizes, "We didn't do anything, I promise. I'm really sorry I lied to you. I'm an idiot for doing so."

I nod my head. He reaches up and wipes my tears away. I look into his kind blue eyes. (Maybe they are blue, maybe they aren't, idk.)

He leans in close to me, our faces almost touching. I can feel his breath on my cold skin. He looks into my eyes and I look into his. How could I ever be mad at him? He's so close right now...

Suddenly, he smiles and wraps his arm around my neck and starts walking us to my house, "Let's go cutie."

It's weird, I don't know if I wanted him to kiss me or not...

ANASTASIAXTEAGANCHAPPY

Sorry if you ship... idk ship name, SOMEONE COME UP WITH SHIP NAMES!!! Love yuh ❤️

Shoutout to everyone who who doesn't live in North America!!! Comment if you're one of them 😉😉😉

QOTD: What ships can you think of FOR ALL THE CHARACTERS! Ship name?

~JOE OUT!!!~