Attention Turn

I wake up with a clear head. I recollect what I did last night and my heart sinks when I check my phone. There's a reply. I can see it all though. No dots after the first three words or so, just one two words.

Dell: It's okay.

It's no okay. I feel so emotional right now, I almost laugh. I need to now. I feel strength going through my veins. I need to choose. I can't keep waiting for something to happen, waiting for the attention and the stereotypical moment when he comes to me. I need to act. But what do I do. I know. But yet, I can't. It will just bring drama.

Drama. The word of the year. The thing I was trying to avoid, but somewhere inside me knew it was something I wanted. I always wanted the drama, the attention. I wanted to be noticed for once. But yet, it's all because of him. He's the reason I even put myself out there. He's so different... Opposites attract. Shut up.

I stand up and stretch. I release a breath of air as I put my arms back down. Summer, what an interesting thing. I feel different today. I feel like taking on the world! But yet, I'm going to stay here. At most, I'll go out and hand my resume to shops. 

~ One hour later ~

I decided to be boring old me and walk out in my school uniform. Maybe I'll be noticed as going to that school and it will give me more of a chance. I wrote down where I went to school on my resume... I'm an idiot.

I look back at the house, it's too late to go back now. I shift around under my book bag holding the papers. I keep my phone in my hand, hoping for someone to text me.

I've decided this. I want to be noticed. I want to talk to him. It can't be over phone though. I've got to find him. I have no idea where he lives, but I want to see him by surprise. Of course I can't surprise visit him by teleporting, but I don't want to ask to meet up with him. I can't talk to Ashley about it, and I can't find the courage or anything to talk to Rena. Blake is gone, and those are the only people I really feel comfortable talking to about the situation.

I could talk to Annie, but I would have to catch her when she isn't doing anything with Vincent, and she's always with him. I no longer have any pets and even thinking about it, I want to cry. It was the last thing I had of him.

~ 5:00 ~

Of course. It's just my magical beautiful luck that he's here. He's walking into the store that I just happened to almost go up to. He isn't with anyone, but how could he not be with anyone. He never seems to be alone. Someone's always there for him. And now, it's my chance to be that person.

~ I Could Fall Over For You Infinite Times Before Giving Up ~

I am extremely sorry for not updating, I hope the people who enjoyed this book are still around to continue enjoying and reading this. Because, if you're not, I guess I'm now writing for a nonexistent crowd. I hope you're all still here :3

I put my 'contact' stuff in my describtion or somehting...

 SPELLING HYPPPEEE OUT