Andre

Sunday Morning at 9:37 - Andre Delon Meer is reported dead. A choice was anonymously made to disconnect him from the machines [barely] keeping him alive.

Anastasia's POV

I'm surprised to see her at school, but less surprised to see her smiling and laughing. I hate to see her like this. It pains me. All day she's been talking to people she's never talked to before. I see the sympathy in their eyes when she approaches. But I can see it quickly disappear as Rena continues talking and changing the subject. 

I wait for her to sit down with me at lunch, but she sits with Ashley, Kayla, and Lolli. She's avoiding me. Blake is gone, again. School ends tomorrow. Best... school year... ever. Great. If only I never had friends.

I look next to me and see Dell. Of course. How should I even go about this? Ignore him or talk to him. Both would cause some kind of drama. Talking to him would bring up things of the past causing me to run away from him. But not talking to him will cause me to think about all of these things and run away from him. Might as well just keep the pain to myself.

"I'm sorry about Rena," Of course he start talking.

"It's okay, you had nothing to do with it," I tell him.

"I feel bad though," He whispers.

"Everyone does," My voice wanders.

Its silent again. I'm not hungry anymore. I get up and throw my food away. I look back at the almost empty table. I walk back and sit next to him.

"How long will she be like that?" He looks up at Rena whose smiling and laughing.

I sigh, "However long it takes her."

"Your're not going to talk to her?"

"It wouldn't help."

"Yeah, bu-"

"You wouldn't understand."

He scoffs, "Says the girl that's never had friends."

I get up. This isn't a joke to me. I feel him grab my arm. Of course.

"I'm sorry," He apologizes.

"No, don't worry. I just need some fresh air," I fake a small laugh.

He smiles. Idiot. He let's go and I walk away, I feel myself break in half as I get to the door. I get outside the doors and lean up against them. I hear the loud chatter of people and sigh. I can't keep running away. But I can. All I have to do is get through today, tomorrow, and then on until my parents wedding. And then... and then on for the rest on my life. I'd hurt enough people if I died tomorrow.

Rena's POV

I smile and laugh at whatever dumb thing Lolli said. Ana and Dell have been silently saying words to each other. I wonder what they're talking about. I bet myself a million dollars it's me. Why do I even have to act this way? I just can't bring myself to talk to Ana or anyone I know. They'll just bring it up and it will forever break me. I could hardly handle it inside his room when they killed him. What am I kidding? I didn't whatsoever.

All of a sudden I see Ana stand up. Dell grabs her arm and they exchange words once again. She smiles though. A familiar smile. Then, she walks away. I watch her stop for one moment at the door, and then continue. 

I should go after her, shouldn't I? She's my friend. We are still friends, right? I just can't get myself to follow her. I'll just think about him... She reminds me of him. Everyone does. I can't think about this now. Not in front of all these people.

"Excuse me," I smile and giggle as I get up. No lunch, I'm good.

I push on the door to go out. I push harder and suddenly stumble forward. I catch myself and hiss slightly. I was going to tell him. Stop. I can't think about him. 

"Sorry," A voice walks away form me. 

Ana.

Andre.

Stop.

~ Every Thing Reminds Me Of You ~

MINERSCRAFT >.< ADDICTED AND I JUST GET CENOUGH (that perfection tho)

OMG ^^^ "CENOUGH" > "CENO" > "CENA" >>> JOHN CENAAA

im sry

JOHN CENNNAAAA OUT >0<